Chapter 63

*Janessa's POV*

"Do you want me to see you off?" "Ya okay fine!" "Just text me after you reach" "Yeah!" "See you soon" "take care"

I heard Harry's voice coming from the staircase. He was on a call. He got changed in a plain grey hoodie and his black sweat shorts. Hoodie cap was on. His legs were exposed.

"What happen Honey?" Anne asked Harry. She was sitting with us.

"Mom, Uncle Mike called back Stefan urgently. Some business emergencies arrived so he had to leave. The flight was just an hour later so he left from his friend's house. He will be back in a week or two for Judy and Lou's wedding" Harry informed while resting besides Anne and laying his head on her lap.

What?!?!?!! Stefan left?!?!?! What even?!?!! My heart suddenly started beating fast and butterflies started flying in my stomach. I was internally jumping and dancing. A grin formed on my face listening that. I wasn't that happy too. Cause I knew he won't leave me alone here so easily. Still I was relieved as he wasn't here.

"What?!? Without meeting us he left?" Anne frowned while running her hands through Harry's hair.

Seeing that immediately every memory of Harry laying on my lap rushed in my mind. I smiled remembering all those moments.

I was more smiling on the thought of being free for one whole week or maybe two too.

But before I could be more happy, my phone beeped. I with the smile on checked my phone. It was a text from Stefan. My smile instantly drained seeing that notification. I opened the text soon.

Stefan:- Darling, I'm leaving London. You must have come to know by now! But no need to be so Happy. I'm not there but my friends are. Don't forget about Gray. He will 24x7 keep an eye on you. Enjoy!! Love you.

As soon as I read the text, my blood boiled. What. The. Hell!! I knew it !! I knew that Stefan isn't so easy! I clenched and was hell frustrated now. I kept Jim aside and stood up.

"Cassie, be right back" I informed her while leaving the living room and walking out of the house.

"Ughhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" I screamed in my mouth.

I wanted to do something by which my frustration and anger would reduced. I wanted to kick and punch something. I again needed a punching bag!!! I know I can't go in Harry's room and do so. My nerves were tightening. I wanted to pull my hair and scream the shit out of me. But I couldn't. I don't want everyone to listen it and panic.

I was just freaking out and my phone again beeped. I immediately checked it. It was Stefan again.

Stefan:- *sent an image* they are having a good time. Don't do anything stupid to turn it bad.

"What the hell?!?!?" I exclaimed while panicking. My eyes widened at the picture and heart dropped in my stomach.

He sent me Mom and Dad's picture while they were sitting in the living room. He still is following my parents. No!!!! Seeing that my eyes suddenly flooded with tears. Why is he doing this!! I pressed my hand on my mouth and broke down.

"Mom....Dad...." I shut my eyes close. I cannot even imagine them in danger. I don't wanna loose them.

"Jenna!!" Suddenly someone called me.

I immediately wiped my tears and sniffed. I planted a fake smile and turned around. It was Anne.

"Come on, Honey. The dinner is ready" she informed with a grin.

"Yea-Yeah! Coming" I smiled.

We soon had our dinner. Everyone was gossiping and laughing at the dining table except me. Mom and Dad's images were continuously running in my mind. I was internally panicked still. I just was moving my spoon into circles on the plate. I barely ate anything. Stefan left but made my condition more worse.