Chapter 68

Cold air was passing through my body making me shiver. The air touching my face was making me feel sober and a small smile had formed on my face. Why did it felt like most of the pressure in my head was released? I felt light.

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking twice to clear the vision. I was laying on my stomach, my fingers were gripping the bedsheets not so tightly, the balcony glass door was open in front of me, letting the cold air enter the room and contracting my muscles whenever the cold air touched my skin.

I looked around the space and realised that I again found myself in Harry's room. As soon as I realised that I remembered everything I spoke before passing out in Harry's arms.

Recalling it all, the smile on my face faded and I immediately sat up. I found myself in my black tights and only on my bra. I freaked out. My hands were exposed. Harry? Did he-Did he.

I soon noticed, some ointment was applied on every mark on my hands.

"Harry!!" I panicked and started calling him. I became impatient and ran my hands through my hair and soon through my neck as I stared sweating in nervousness. If Harry had seen these marks, I know exactly what's gonna happen and how many questions Harry is gonna blast on me.

"Harry!!" I again called him.

As soon as I ran my hand through my neck I felt something cold and metallic in my hand. I immediately checked it out. It was my 'H' necklace. Tears pooled down my eyes seeing all of it. Me semi naked, necklace tied around my neck by someone and---

"Jane you're up?" Suddenly Harry entered the room, with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Harry..." I mumbled realising what will happen now.

I held the bedsheets tight by both of my hands in fear and started scanning Harry. My eyes suddenly fell on his hands wrapped with bandage around his knuckles. I can imagine what must have happened after he saw my wounds. But for my surprise he looked all cool and a smile had covered his face. He was walking close to me and soon sat near me, in front me on the bed. I deeply frowned at him.

I thought after seeing the condition of my hands, he would be ready with a gun in his hands, his nerves popping out of anger, furious eyes and impatient Harry. But it was all opposite.

"How was the nap?" He asked passing me one of the cup.

"Harry..." I was still afraid.

"Take it, Jane. Lean back to the head board and sit comfortably. Let some caffeine rush into you. You will feel better" he smiled and was holding the coffee cup in front of me. That smile covered a suspicious look.

I took it in my hands but my eyes were stuck to Harry's.

His eyes then traveled down towards my hand. He took my left hand in his as the right one was busy holding the cup.

"Does it still pain?" He asked not moving his eyes from my hand.

"Harry I don't know what to-what to say. I'm sorry-I'm---"

"Jane, calm down. I ain't asking you anything questions and neither you have to bother to tell me anything. Just calm down" he looked up at me and raised his eyebrows.

What? This can't be his reaction to my disclose wounds?! Why he so calmed down and all chill? The way he loves me is not matching with his reaction.

"I'm confused, Harry. I-I wasn't expecting this reaction from you. I'm sure-I'm sure something is going in your mind" I kept the coffee aside and sat close to him.

Listening that he kept his coffee aside too and took both of my hands in his.

"Maybe you forgot what you asked me to do before passing out. Those four things! Remember? One of those was not to ask you any questions" he spoke seriously, widening his eyes at me.