Chapter 9

Songs for this chapter are:-
1) A thousand years (twilight) by 'Christina Perrie'
2) 'Some type of love' by 'Charlie puth'.

I immediately went to my room and wore a jeans shorts and wrapped a mid length navy blue coat around me. Meanwhile Harry informed Jouis that we are going out for a walk. I was a little curious about why he said Sorry to me. Maybe I was increasing my hopes up. I know I was on a wrong track but just couldn't help thinking of that. I rushed down to Harry and Jimmy.

"I'm ready!" I said to Harry when I got down.
"Let's go" Harry said while walking out and closing his jacket zip. Jimmy already ran out.
I closed the door behind me and walked to Harry. I walked to him and gave him a exciting smile while shrugging and snaking my hands in my coat pockets. "Don't give me that smile! I ain't gonna tell anything to you" He gave me an unamused look. "We'll see!" I laughed. I know he'll tell me after we'll get a little close.

"Harry....." I called him. We were walking side to side. "What?" He asked not bothering to look at me. I was used to it now. "Nothing...." I Laughed in my mind. I was in a mood to play with him. I won't ask till he looks at me. He didn't respond. "Harry........" I laughed in my mind. "What??" He asked being annoyed. "Nothing!" I controlled my laugh. Listening that he looked at me from the corner of his eyes. After a few seconds I again teased him. "Harry......." I called again and giggled. Now he stopped listening that and turned towards me. He was smiling. "Jane?!" He actually tried not to smile. But he was annoyed now. "Answer me!" I immediately rolled my eyes towards Jimmy. He was walking ahead of us while smelling the road. "Which answer" saying this he started walking again. So did I.

"Whom did you say last sorry to?" I looked at him while bitting my tongue. "I don't really remember! It was long time back!" He answered. But I wasn't satisfied. I immediately walked in front of him and started walking backwards. I was facing him. "And why does it matter to you when I ignored you for a few days?" I asked while gazing at him. "Don't walk like that! Look forward and walk. You may fall!" He ignored my question and scolded me a little. "You are here to catch me!" I smirked and kept walking backwards looking at him. He rolled his eyes and smiled a little.

"Now tell me!" I asked again.
"I don't know! 2-3 days I didn't care but then......" before he could complete, he walked fast to me and suddenly grabbed my waist and stopped me from walking. "Jane!" He groaned a little. My hands were locked on his chest and his hands were around my waist. His chin touched my nose. There was no space left between us. I didn't knew why he acted so suddenly but I looked at him and he was looking behind me.

Omg, he smells so good! That day when he hugged me I couldn't even realise his smell as I was shocked due to his actions. I tilted my face a little back, glared at him, and grabbed his coat near his chest. "You were just going to step on Jim's tail" he groaned and finally looked at me. Our eyes met for few seconds. We didn't speak a single word. I had a little smile on my face while he was deeply looking in my eyes with seriousness on his face. I loved his hold.

"But then.........." I wanted him to continue from the sentence he stopped. I was still in his arms. We were still looking at each other. "But then nothing!" He said while raising his one eyebrow and left me. But I didn't. "No I wanna know what's going on with you......" I was still holding his jacket and was close to him. I know that's too stupid, I'm giving him a hint that I like him but I didn't care at that time. "Jane....you are insane!" He smiled.
"I know......." I said. He was still looking at me. His hands weren't touching my body.
"Please hold me like that again" I whispered. I didn't wanted him to listen that. Cause that would be too embarrassing. The skin between his eyebrows wrinkled and he looked confused. But then he became normal and wrapped his arms around my waist again. Came close to me and leaned his face towards mine.