Chapter 40

*Cassie*

After few minutes Harry arrived here at Jenna's place. I walked up to him while he was getting out of the car. He was continuously trying Jenna's phone. He loves her so much. I can clearly see how worried and tensed he is.

"The phone is still switched off man!!!!" Harry kicked his car hard being panicked. Due to his action a dent formed on the car.

"Harry relax!!!! She must be okay!" I immediately walked to him fast and held him.

"I screamed on her, Cassie!! She must be hurt! I don't wanna loose her again!! Why this happens with her all the time! Anything happens and she bares the pain because of me! She gets hurt!!" "I even checked in that park where I thought she would be! But she is not!! It's all my fault" "what if she is in some trouble or any danger?" Suddenly Harry jerked my hands away, his voice cracked and tears filled in his eyes while he was screaming on himself. He ran his hands over his head and was looking at the road in stress.

"I know! But I also know that we will find her. She is okay!!"

"No!!! She was already upset about that prank thing and now I left her alone! I love her Cassie! I wanna see her right now!" "Ugh!!!!!" "Jane!!!" "Where are you!! Please contact me!!" He shouted towards the sky being angry at himself.

"Harry! Control yourself! Maybe she just needs sometime alone! She'll call back! Don't worry!" I tried to calm Harry down and looked at him with concern. He cannot live a single minute away from her. She is the one most important to Harry. Maybe more than me, more than Louis, more Judy, more than Mrs. Styles and Dad, more than anyone or anything.

Suddenly Harry's phone beeped. He immediately checked it after controlling his anger. "Its Jane's text!" He looked better after seeing the notification. I stepped near him to see the text.

Jane:- I'm okay. Don't worry about me.

Jane knew Harry must be finding her. Their hearts are so purely connected. Harry ignored the text and immediately called her. She picked it up after few rings.

"Where the hell are you Jane!! Do you even know how much freaked out I am!!" Harry started yelling on her. Yelling out of care. Yelling out of love.

"No! I don't need your excuses! Just answer my question!" "Yeah he is okay! Out of danger" "What?" "You are there!" "Then you definitely aren't okay!" "I'm coming there" He hung up the phone after talking for few seconds.

"Wh-where is she?!?" I questioned.

"At the church! Near the university! She has first time visited such place after being upset! She needs me!" "You go home! Straight to home! Drive slow! Okay?" He pointed me out with his widened eyes. I nodded in agreement silently. He then placed his hands on my cheeks, gazed at me and then gave me calming hug. I am so lucky to have such a caring and loving brother. I'm jealous of Jenna! His love and care is infinite in her case.

"I'm okay Harry.....I was just stressed---"

"I know! The day has been hectic and tragic! I'll be back soon with Jane. Take care of yourself. Okay?" He then leaned out and kissed my forehead while passing a weak smile.

"Yeah I will! You too take care of yourself and Jenna" I smiled at him while holding his hands.

*Janessa*

My heart and eyes were numb. I didn't know where to go. How can I digest the thing of Louis being in pain because of me. I needed some time out of all this freaky stuff so I came to church near our university. I prayed for Louis's well being and it worked. Harry informed me that he is out of danger now. I didn't visit cause I had no guts to face Louis after what happened. Even though he doesn't knows that I am responsible for his condition, I still can't face him.