Chapter 49

I was walking through the hallway. Whatever happened in Stefan's room has shaken my roots. He just blackmailed me!! What if-what if he really kills everyone because of me? I can't let anyone's life be in danger just because of a psycho lover. My hands were tied! I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. Why always me? Why does this all happens with me? Why all the time I have to sacrifice my love and myself. What I just want is to live with my love! I can't leave without Harry!

But I can't also take everything and everyone back from him. I didn't gave him his family to take it back from him! I need to choose! I need to choose between my happiness and Harry's happiness. The answer is obvious. I can't see Harry like that again! Those late night cries for his mom and that silent and serious attitude. I just can't!

Everyone was still in the hall and I could hear there murmurings. Harry is still downstairs. I should probably go and wash my face. I should refresh and put a mask of happiness and 'everything is okay' attitude. I HAVE too.

I then walked in Harry's room. Grabbed my pyjamas and rushed into the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror and kept my stuff on the basin counter. I looked at myself, my face was destroyed by cryings. One thing was changed. I couldn't stare at my eyes. I couldn't face myself. The decisions I had to make now are very hard and difficult to make and digest. I won't forgive myself.

"Jane?!" A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts. It was Harry. He must be wondering where and why I was gone for so long.

"Harry I'm-I'm......" shit! Before I could say something else I broke down. His name! His name brings every feeling out of me. My voice suddenly cracked and the tears popped out of my eyes. I immediately pressed my hand on my mouth and turned on the basin tap on. The flowing water wouldn't let Harry listening my cries.

"Oh you are in there! Fine.....take your time....."

"Harry...." I mumbled quietly while crying heavily. The thought of me leaving him and staying apart from him suddenly flashed and that is why I broke.
I sat down on the floor while sobbing hard. My heart was aching badly. I love him.....I love him a lot! I kept crying for few more minutes.

I then had to control as Harry will doubt what I was doing in here for so long. I then sniffed, washed my face again, got changed and wore that fake smiling mask. I smiled in the mirror. I seriously tried very hard to smile normally. Finally I succeeded. I stopped thinking about Harry. Which was impossible.

I stepped out of that bathroom with a smile. Harry was laying on the bed with his tshirt off and was on his cell phone. His naked skin and tattoo finally brought a real smile on my face. "What took you so long? And where did you go at time of deserts? You really missed some interesting gossips" Harry asked without looking at me.

"A-a friend called! After a long time! One from USA" I lied.

"Oh!! How was it then?"

"It was good! She really made recall all the school memories and-and" I choked as I was trying to control myself from crying.

"And girls talk right?" He scoffed while finally looking at me. He scoffed.....he looks so cute when he smiles. Those dimples....and how can I steal those from him?

"Yeah!" I smiled at him while snaking my hand under his neck. Telling him to come over me. He then kept his phone aside and climbed on me. I smiled at him while running my hands through his hair and his naked back. He started gazing at me romantically. His index finger was running through the hair line near my side forehead and ear.