Chapter 90

My head started feeling heavy when I opened my eyes. Sunshine was entering the room. I woke up automatically. My eyes adjusted the sight in few seconds. I figured I was in my room. I tried to sit up but I stumbled. My head was spinning. Ugh I drank a lot.

I again tried to sit up and held my aching head. What am I doing here? How did I come here? Who brought me here? I then looked around and suddenly my eyes locked with deep forest green eyes, staring at me madly. I got confused at those mad expressions at first but then I remembered what I did yesterday being drunk. The memories were blurry but I recalled everything seeing those pissed eyes.

I gulped, sat back, moved my hair back of my hair, straightened my dress by pushing it down. My coat was laying on the couch Harry was sitting. Boots down the bed. I know I messed up. Shit! drunk me.

I started stealing eyes from him.

"I don't care if you leave me again?" After a deadly silence, Harry broke it making it more deadly.

Oh my god. I don't know what to say. So! I decided to stay silent.

"We are separating again?" He spoke again with that deep and furious voice.

"Hugged Stefan?!"

Boom.

Now I know the real reason of being mad.

"I-I was......sad.....ma-no. Okay mad too" I shrugged and slowly looked up at him with a 'spare me' expression.

"What was the need of rejecting my call? Ignoring my texts? Switching of your phone?" He spoke quietly but madly. "AND GETTING HELL DRUNK!" He suddenly screamed making me jump. My heart skipped a beat.

Tears pooled down my eyes immediately seeing his deadly reaction.

"I'm sorry" tears rolled down. I immediately wiped them seeing strict Harry. Felt like he was going to eat me up any moment.

He sighed, rubbed his face and ran his hands through his hair. Then suddenly stood up and started walking towards me. Don't know why but I shifted back a bit being afraid.

"Look, Harry! It wasn't only me. You also let Vanessa kiss you. Don't blame me for---"

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up" He sat in front on me on his knees, moved close and his eyes were staring in mine madly.

"I--"

"Harry!" Suddenly some third person entered the room cutting Harry's words off.

We both looked at the person.

"What?" Harry asked Jake.

"Stefan woke up. You need to leave this room before he comes downstairs" Jake informed.

After listening that Harry looked back at me, passed me a deadly stare and rolled his eyes in anger.

"I'll see you later! Just wait!" Saying this he stepped out of the bed and started walking out of the room furiously.

Jake passed me a expression of pity playfully and I immediately threw a cushion at him. He scoffed and defended himself by closing the room door and disappearing. I hate him. I hate Harry. I hate everyone.

I then took a cold shower, blow dried my hair. Wore simple blue jeans under a spaghetti trapped, white top. Did my daily make up routine. Not much today. Necklace was as usual decorating my chest. Left my hair open and got in nude flat sandals.

Then walked out to everyone. For my surprise there was no one out in the living room.

"What? Where's everyone?"

I was just wondering about it and saw  Vanessa in the house. She was getting down the stairs.

"Hello! Morning" she smiled at me.

I clenched listening her stupid and fake sweet voice. I decided not to reply and just find others.

"There's no one in the house. It's just you, me AND STEFAN" She spoke.

Listening that my legs froze, eyes widened in fear and heart dropped in my stomach. I slowly turned around at her. She had folded her hands to her chest with a smirk. Soon Stefan started getting downstairs. My heart exploded seeing a horse whip in his hand. Those ugly memories flashed before me.

I instantly came to know what's going to happen with me. Realising it I immediately started running towards my room. But before I could escape, Vanessa grabbed my wrist and pushed me to Stefan, making me fall in his arms. He gripped his arms tight around me, not letting me move.

"Stefan, Vanessa! Why are you doing all this. Leave me! Please" I struggled to get out of Stefan's hold.

"No baby! I waited long but now I can't" Stefan smirked at me still trying not to letting me move.

"What do you mean by 'can't wait???" I froze and fear took over me more.

"I'll explain!" Vanessa walked to us with a creepy smile.

I looked at her for my answers.

"Seeing Harry close to me nowadays, me hugging and kissing Harry yesterday, Stefan wants to spend some quality time with you too"

Vanessa's words made goosebumps form on my skin. I was horrified listening that.

"No! Noway in the hell!" I looked at Stefan and shook my head being hell scared. I again started struggling to get out of his grip. Tears started pooling in my eyes.

"Help!!!" I screamed.

"Oh god! I told you there's no one in the house! Not even the servants" "Cassie, Judy and Louis had gone at the wedding hall" "Harry has gone to the office for some emergency. My Dad called that emergency tho" she smirked. "And the senior group went for outing"

"No no no no no!" I panicked.

I couldn't imagine what was going to happen with me!