Chapter 74

*Harry's pov*

"It seems like you and Jenna really had a good relationship" Vane poked my arm with a smirk.

"Yeah we HAD" I didn't look at her just to avoid that awkward eye contact.

"She still loves you. I mean I feel it. Do 'You' Love her?" she didn't stop staring at me.

"Vane! I already told you yesterday that I don't wanna talk about it" I glared at her.

"Ouch! That glare" she bit her lower lip.

"Vane!" I chuckled while rolling my eyes away.

Me and Vane were just sitting on the couch eating oranges, I suddenly heard a familiar loud scream from the hallway upstairs.

"Jenna!!" Soon someone shouted out of the living room.

Shivers ran down my spine and my heart skipped a beat listening Jane's name.

"Jane!!" I mumbled, immediately stood up and started running out of the living room.

"Jenna" "Jen--" "oh my god!"

Everyone ran behind me hearing the screams. As soon as I reached the staircase, I saw Jane laying on her stomach at the bottom of the staircase. Jake was on his way to Jane. My heart stopped beating and my eyes widened in shock. I stared inhaling through mouth and I couldn't believe she was half dead on the floor. She wasn't even moving a bit. I was devastated.

"Jane!!!" I screamed seeing blood near her head. Goosebumps formed on my skin as I got scared to death.

Everyone panicked seeing her condition. I immediately rushed down, my heart started racing hoping the damage isn't big. Jake had held her, checking where the injury is. I immediately grabbed Jane and took her in my arms from Jake's.

"Her head is injured badly, Harry" Jake panicked.

"Jenna wake up!!!" Cassie, Judy, Mom and Dad surrounded us.

"Jane!! Wake up!!" "JANE!!!" I screamed at her while shaking her.

"Jenna!! Open your eyes!!" "Jane!!"

"Harry let's take her to the hospital as soon as possible" Dad freaked out.

"Jane!!!" I wasn't listening to anyone. I just wanted Jane to wake up once. I shook her face and patted her cheeks.

"Harry....." I small muffle escaped her mouth before she opened her eyes a bit.

"Jane! Jane!! Are you okay? Just breath!!" "Jenna!! Are you fine?!" "Please don't loose your control over you! Please Jane!!"

Tears rolled down her eyes. She wasn't responding but was just staring in my eyes. My heart sunk seeing her like that. Her half face was almost covered with the blood coming from her head.

"I'll call the ambulance!!" Louis stood up while taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I don't have time for the ambulance to arrive. Jake! Bring the car! Fast!!" I ordered.

"Yea-yeah!!" He stood up immediately and rushed out of the house. Louis followed him.

I did the same by picking Jane up in my arms and getting in the car's back seat.