Chapter 11

I was in my room, getting ready for the dinner night. I and Jim were staring at my closet mess. "I don't know what to wear! It's not a date and just a dinner!" I talked to Jim. He moaned listening me. "Fine I'll wear this!" I said while taking out an off shoulder black top, black tight jeans and black ankle length boots. Harry always wears black so I'm gonna wear black too! I got into the outfit. I curled my bottom hair and left them open. After applying some foundation and concealer, I drew a wing with the eye liner and finished my eye make up by applying some mascara. Then I applied a dark peach colour matte lipstick and also highlighted my collarbones. I was looking perfect for the night now. Decent but pretty and natural look.

I went down with Jimmy to check on Judy. Louis wasn't home since hours. I slowly opened her room door and peeked in. It was dark. I could see Judy asleep on the bed. I already cooked dinner for her. I'll text her so that she reads it after she wakes up. I then closed the door and walked in living room.  I was in the kitchen pouring Jim's dinner into a bowl. Suddenly I heard car horns from outside. Harry is here! Immediately a smile formed on my face thinking of him. I poured the food fast and gave it to Jim. "You eat it! I'm going out!" I told Jim and rushed to open the door.

After I opened the door I noticed Harry standing there and was about to ring the bell. "Heyy!" I smiled widely at him. I was really really surprised to see him in that outfit. He was wearing a 'white' formal shirt who's sleeves were folded up to the elbow. Then of course wearing black tight jeans and black boots. He smiled back and checked me out. "Just a minute I'll get my phone" I inform him and walk fast to the kitchen counter to grab my phone.

Soon we were on our way towards the restaurant. "Where are we going?" I asked out of curiosity. "You don't know that place! It's nice though" he replied with a smirk. "Hope so!" I smirked back and stared outside the window. Suddenly I felt the car slowing down. I looked at Harry. "Just a minute I'll be back!" He said while parking the car in front of a shopping complex. "Be back soon please" I informed him. He nodded and got out of the car.

After a few minutes I heard a knock on my door window. I immediately turned towards it. Wtf?!? Ash?! He gestured me to come out. I opened the door and stepped out. "What?!" I groaned as I didn't like him. I closed the door. Now what does he wants from me?
"He wants to meet you!" Ash pointed out a person sitting inside a black car that was standing on the roadside.
"Who is he?" I ask in confusion.
"Don't question and just come with me!" He ordered.
"There's NOWAY I'm going anywhere with you! And I don't wanna meet anyone" I said and opened the car door. Harry wasn't here and I didn't want to be here alone with this freak.

Ash suddenly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Look I already hate you because of that day! Don't force me to be violent with you now. Shut the hell up and come with me!" He yelled showing me that anger in his eyes. "How the hell you dared to hold me like this" I tried to push him away but he was too strong.
"Ash!!" Suddenly someone called him. It was Jake! But he wasn't alone he was with an old man. Maybe 40-45 aged. Ash immediately jerked my arm away with aggression. The old man was covered with a black coat and had a thick beard.

"Ash......" the old man widened his eyes towards Ash telling him to control himself. "Jake. What's going on!" I ask Jake as he was the only one I knew. "So you are Janessa! Right?" That old man asked me when he and Jake stood in front of me. I grabbed my paining arm and just stared at the man in confusion. I didn't reply. "Sorry for Ash's behaviour but I just need two minutes to talk to you!" That old man spoke politely and then looked at Jake.

"Jenna......just listen carefully to what I'm saying." Jake came close to me and said that calmly. I was hella confused. I just looked at their faces. What's going on here?!
"It's about Harry....." he added. As soon as I heard that my eyes widened and the confusion in my mind doubled. "What is that?" I was scared a little now. "Harry since 8 years is trying to find him" Jake pointed towards that old man. I checked him up and again looked at Jake. I gulped. "You know why?" He asked. And I obviously shook my head in 'No'. "Harry wants to kill him!" As soon as he spoke that I went blank. Kill him?!!!??!?!?!?! Like LITERALLY kill him?!!!!! Harry?!!!!?!! I was shook to death.