Chapter 18

I was getting ready for the day. Harry was still sleeping on his bed. I don't even remember when did he bring me inside the room. "Harry it's 8:30 am! We need go to the university and help for tonight's preparation" I tried to wake him up while I was setting my hair. "Hmmmm" he replied in his sleep. "God!" I rolled my eyes and then turned on my hair dryer. Maybe it's noise will wake up Harry. I gazed at him in the mirror and saw him pressing a cushion over his ears. I scoffed seeing that. Later I turned off the hair dryer, smoothened my hair by my fingers and climbed up the bed to wake Harry up.

I placed a long and warm kiss on his cheek. "Wake up!!" I shook him. "One more please" He asked in that cute, croaky and sleepy voice. I scoffed listening that. I again placed a long kiss and finally he opened his eyes. "Gooooooood morning" he greeted. "Good morning babe!" I wished him back with a grin. That stretched 'Good' of him lightened me up. He sat up and started rubbing his eyes.

"Get ready fast" I ordered him while stepping out of the bed. "Yes ma'am" he scoffed. Being someone's very important part of the life is the most precious feeling in this world. Isn't it? I scoffed listening 'Ma'am'. Harry got ready soon and now was rubbing a towel through his wet hair to dry them up. "By the way since morning I was wondering that old man's name. What is it?" I asked him while I was making the bed neat.

"Why do you wanna know that?"

"I-I should know that. Shouldn't I? And 'old man' is becoming very creepy to call" I smirked.

He scoffed and threw the wet towel on the bed. "Harry!! I just cleaned here!" I yelled at him while looking at that wet towel. I picked it up and slammed it on his face. "Aaoo!" He moaned. "Put that in the laundry" I ordered and gave him an unamused look. "Okay ma'am!" He scoffed seeing my 'wifey' attitude. "Would you please stop calling me that?" I tried not to blush by biting my lower lip. He started laughing seeing my face.

"By the way his name is MR. HOLMES" he answered while shutting the washing machine door.

<PRESENT DAY>

(Night time)

*Janessa's POV*

"What?!!!" Cassie was stunned listening that name. "It just sounds like my last name" she scoffed in a funny way. I gave her a nervous plus serious expression. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Confusion and nervousness stroke her. "You wanted to know that why did Harry reacted wildly after seeing your father last night, right?" I asked when I was about to tell her the truth. "Yeah?" She frowned.

"The last name isn't any coincidence Cassie. He was talking about your father. Mr. David Holmes" I finally told her the truth.

"What!!!" She stood up in aggression and was shook. "Are you out of your mind?!?" Now she was shook to death after processing it a bit. "How dare you speak like that about my father?!?!" She started yelling.

"Cassie listen to me first!" I tried to calm her down.

"No!!! You!! Jenna!! You are trying to say my father is a murderer?!?! Are you are you---"

"Cassie! Listen to me! I'm not---"

"Enough Jenna!! I didn't came here to listen this shit about my father! He is my father Jenna!!" Tears started pooling in her eyes. She was still angry and was being aggressive. She looked scared now. I stood up and went to her.

"Stop there!!!" She stepped back. "Now I don't wanna hear a single bad word about my father! I'm leaving!" She was massively shocked and terrified. I know it's gonna kill her inside after thinking about what I said on and on.

"Cassie its all true but there's----"

"I said enough! I'm leaving. Tell Harry to stay away from me otherwise I'll have to take help of the cops! Bye Jenna" she spit those words at me while leaving the room in aggression.