Chapter 37

I switched off my phone and kept it aside. I didn't wanted Harry to see any of the texts. And what if the person texts again and Harry sees it before me? I was very tensed about those texts. I looked at Harry, he was writing an email and was busy in his work. It must be some friend who is trying to scare me, I know! I just moved near Harry, hugged him and rested my head on his chest. That was what I needed at the moment.

He wrapped his hand around and continued typing. It was very silent. I could listen the typing noise. The laptop screen light was falling on our faces and I just kept staring its screen. Who is that person? Why is he texting me this type of stuff. Who can it be?

After few minutes I felt Harry looking down at me. I still was staring at screen in stress. I was in some another world. He ran his finger from the side of my forehead to back of my head by making my hair travel off my face. After feeling his actions I came out of my thoughts, took a long breath and immediately buried my face in his neck and closed my eyes. Seeing that he kissed my head and continued his work. What I needed was to be somewhere I could feel safe. I was there only, in his arms.

--

I suddenly woke up by phone ringings. I flinched and immediately leaned out of Harry's arms. I made my vision clear and realised where I was. Today I didn't wake in my bedroom but in Harry's arms. Harry's phone was buzzing. I immediately took that in my hand. It was an alarm of 6:30 am. I shut it off and kept the phone away. I looked at Harry, he was in a deep sleep. His laptop was still on his lap. I must have felt asleep while working. I then sat up properly, kept the laptop away and covered Harry with his blanket. I'll wake him up after half an hour. I turned my phone on. As soon as it turned on, notifications started dropping on the screen.

There were no messages by that no. I sighed in relief seeing that. I then kept the phone on charging and stood up. As soon as stood up my phone beeped. I instantly looked at it. My hearts beats started increasing. I immediately checked it. It was the text from the same no.

Unknown:- Good morning Love! Dying to see you today.

See me?! Is this person stalking me?! Does is lives near by? Is he stranding outside? Is he in my college? In my class? What the hell!! I held my head in stress and was about to explode my tears out. But I couldn't. I controlled myself and replied the text.

Me:- who is this?! Where will you see me?

Unknown:- Well, I can't tell you my name. Doesn't matters cause you don't know me. But I know you. And I'm falling for you deep day by day! Let's meet today.

Me:- What the hell! Tell me who are you! Where are you gonna meet me?!

Unknown:- Don't worry about that. I promise we will meet today, Bye Janessa <3

What?!!! Meet me today?! I don't even know where to meet?! How is this gonna happen?! I was shaking now. What if I don't go out of the house today?! Or-or stick with Harry all day! Before I could think of something else, my phone again beeped.

Unknown:- again, warning you not tell Harry or anybody else about this! Love you.

What the heck is going on!! 'Love you' ??? What is he gonna do if I tell Harry or someone else about his texts. I got massively afraid after imagining what he could do to me! I looked back at Harry, he was still sleeping. I want to tell him all this but I am not supposed to. That guy can do anything to Harry too. I know my love he his very strong and experienced in all this but if I tell him all this he will get mad and aggressive. He will drop his work till he finds this man and become the violent Harry. And I don't want this. I'll meet that guy today and sort out everything.