Chapter 76

I didn't sleep till Harry arrived with his laptop, I instead pretended to be asleep. I just wanted to stare at him when he works, not letting him feel creepy.

After he came in the room, he turned off the lights, checked on me if I was asleep, then sat on the couch in the room and started working. The room was soon surrounded with the typing sound.

I hid my half face under the blanket and just kept my eyes uncovered. I swear the screen light falling on his face was gluing my eyes to his face. His green eyes turned black in no light which were staring at the laptop screen. Frown forming on his face every now and then. His curly hair falling on his forehead drove me nuts. I just wanted to keep gazing at me all day.

Few minutes passed away. He suddenly licked his lower lip and bit it softly.

Wtf?! He has no right to play with my emotions.

I was continuously gazing at him with a smile under my blanket.

I wish some romantic song was playing in background like in the movies.

"You seriously need to sleep" suddenly out of nowhere he spoke, not looking at me and being in the same serious mood.

My heart popped out of my chest and it felt like I was busted.

"I can't sleep!" I spoke quietly while bitting my tongue. This is so embarrassing.

"I can't sing a lullaby for you now"

"Ya thank god you can't sing otherwise the neighbours would have woke up complaining who's crying" I scoffed in the sheets.

"You are rude"

"I'm just like you"

"Jane, sleep"

"I said I can't sleep"

Listening that, he slowly moved his eyes up towards me and glared. Seeing that I immediately pulled the blanket up my whole face.

After few seconds, I pulled it down. He wasn't anymore looking at me. BETTER THAN BEING GLARED BY HIM.

"I'm bored" I said.

"I can't dance too" he spoke immediately.

"Can I ask you something?"

"I'm working"

"Remember you once said that you have planned our life together till our old age?"

As soon as he heard what I said, he stopped typing and looked at me.

"You really want to ruin the night, don't you?" He seriously asked.

"My life is being ruined this years, one more night doesn't matters" I spoke through the sheets.

"One more thing about last years and I'll-I'll---" he stopped.

"You will what?"

He sighed and rolled his eyes away.

"Yes I remember what I said!" He agreed looking back at the laptop and typing again.

"What did you plan? Tell me" I smiled.

"I forgot"

"No you didn't" "Harry please. Pour some nice things in this moment. I don't know if we will get these moments together ahead or not"