Chapter 24

"He is Harry's father!! Harry's real father!!" Ms. Petrova added.

"What?!?" I and Jake together exclaimed it by being hell shocked. What. The. Hell! Either she is gone crazy or I didn't hear it properly. "Yes!!" Ms. Petrova nodded. Listening that my body fell back the sofa and my hands travelled up to my head in confusion and confusion and confusion. "Damn! Fucking bullshit!" Jake stood and placed his hands on his waist, while processing what Ms. Petrova just said.

"Jake! Language!" I yelled at him.

"I ain't buying any of this fact or stupid lie!" He yelled back.

"I am not lying, boy! And what did you just call him?" Ms. Petrova groaned and asked me about why I called him Jake.

"I'm sorry for his words Ms. Petrova and I-I lied about the name. He is Jake and not Jason. He works for Mr. Holmes- I mean Mr. Styles- or whom ever he is.....I thought you must know him. Harry and Jake are pure enemies. I had to lie to get him inside of here. I apologise for it. I'm sorry, Ms. Petrova" I explained and apologised while holding her hand.

Listening that she nodded and held back my hand. "But if this all is true then why did Harry lied to me?" I frowned.

"Cause Harry himself isn't aware of it!" She looked in my eyes and quickly answered.

"Holy---" Jake was about speak another bad word in front of her but I cut him off while showing my widened eyes.

"After you said this all, it means you now everything, right?" I questioned and hoped the answer was 'Yes'.

"Yes! And more to it, David is also unaware of Harry being his son. This all is a mess created by Harry's mother, Anne" and she again said a shocking fact.

"Can you please not puzzle this anymore and link it all by telling us some type of life changing past story?" Jake again opened his mouth. I understand that cause now he thinks that all his life he has worked for Harry's father and this all is a pure mess.

"You really are very curious about it! Right boy?" Ms. Petrova talked in an unamused tone.

"Of course I am! I'm shocked listening all these facts" Jake replied. Listening that Ms. Petrova stared at him badly.

"Jake! Shut up for some time and let me talk" I scolded Jake for messing with Ms. Petrova. Manner less Jake was back.

"Whatever!" He shrugged, rolled his eyes away and got back on the couch.

"Ms. Petrova I know it's too much to ask but this is what we came here for. I want Harry to live a normal life and leave the thought of killing Mr. Hol-his father. You are the door to the reality. I just want it all for Harry. I can't see him in that condition. It hurts him a lot. Please help him by telling us the truth. He is like your son, i mean if I'm not wrong! please Ms. Petrova" I begged her to tell us all of the truth.

"Do you even know what you are asking for? If Harry and David come to know this all, their lives are gonna change drastically! It may be a bad or good changes. Who knows?! No one can tell. And after listening about the revenge and all, I think it's gonna turn into bad things. Just forget what I said and go back to your normal lives....." She quietly spoke and her hands were going cold.

"What if I take the guarantee of turning this right? What if I get Harry and his dad back together? Harry just misses his family. A lot. And I know he would listen to me cause he has did that earlier. Please trust us? He is just 18 and is already into bad things. Please help Ms. Petrova" I assured and again requested.