Chapter 66

What the....

"I'm-I'm so sorry! I'll-I'll---" I stuttered, just left the door and started walking backwards.

My smile faded and I had no expressions on my face.

"Hey wait!" Suddenly Harry left Vanessa's hand and stopped me.

"The meeting is over. You can come in" he added with the same smile. But the smile was for Vanessa and not me. I felt like my skin was on flames.

"Hey Jenna!" Vanessa grinned at me and waved her hand.

"Oh! Hey!" I hesitated and walked inside the cabin.

What would be your reaction when you see your ex boyfriend's hand tied with some other girl, whom you still love madly? I was disgusted.

"Actually I was just leaving. You guys have any plans?" She asked with a smile.

"Uh yeah actually---"

"No! No! Just meet and greet. Casual meeting you know?" I cut off Harry.

I didn't wanted her to be the third person joining us for lunch.

"Oh! That's nice. Okay you guys enjoy I'll have to leave. Dad needs me. We have more meetings to attend" she informed while grabbing her hand bag from Harry's desk.

"Sure!" I smiled at her and stood besides Harry.

Then she gave me and Harry 'goodbye' smooches and soon left.

"Come on let's go! I'm starving" Harry said while grabbing his blazer from his chair and wearing it soon.

I couldn't take my eyes off him while he was getting into his blazer. His movements were just driving me crazy. He has grown so handsome. That slightly grown facial hair were just making my feelings explode. No doubt why girls want him so badly. Especially that Vanessa girl. But maybe he is still mine?

I was pissed off on him but some strange feeling took over while watching Harry. I was so enraged on what I saw after entering the cabin. But I cannot even talk to him about it as he gets fur if I speak something against his Vane.

"Where do you wanna go for lunch?" He questioned looking at me and grabbing his phone from the desk.

"Hell!" I rolled my eyes after glaring at him and walking towards the cabin door.

"What happened to you now?" I could feel him widening his hand behind me in confusion.

I didn't reply and just walked out of the cabin with my hands folded.

Harry followed me while shaking his head at me.

"Rachael I'm going out for lunch. Text me my further schedule" He ordered her in a bossy voice.

"Yes sir!" She stood stiff near the reception and nodded.

Why is he so strict with her? I felt bit weird. He then started walking out of the office, meanwhile everyone in the lobby stood up seeing him, in respect and silence took over the place. I just followed Harry out while gazing at people around staring at me and Harry. Felt creepy.