Chapter 31

After Jake left I walked back to Harry and stood besides him. The dance performance was about to end. I was thinking of the consequences if Harry comes to know that Mr. Styles has brought Ms. Petrova here. He is threatening her. He has kind of kidnapped her. And she is like Harry's mom. I was so scared and panicked at the moment. My internal body was shaking.

"Jane!! Are you even listening to me?!" Suddenly Harry groaned and brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yea-Yeah! What happen?" I looked at him with a fake frown and gulped.

"What's going on? Is everything okay? Did Jake---"

"Everything is okay Harry. You don't need to bother about it" nervousness took over me.

"You----" he was just going to yell at me but suddenly audience started clapping and hooting. The dance performance ended. Before Harry could say anything, I rushed to the podium. I could feel him clenching. Everything cannot happen as per his wish. He can't harass me and rule over me even after we have official broken up!

Harry followed me and then after few minutes the program ended with the vote of thanks. My palms were sweating now. What after this? How will I manage to keep him away from his phone. He is a phone addict person and it's gonna be difficult.

"Thank you very much!!" With this Harry ended his speech. Audience gave the last round of applause and later student started leaving the auditorium. It was 5 pm right now and at 7:30 pm Masquerade party was gonna start. I and Harry were walking towards the green room to grab our bags and leave.

"Uhm-Uhm Harry......"

"What!!" He was still pissed off cause I didn't share with him what Jake said.

"I-I----"

"Jenna!!" Before I could complete my sentence, someone stopped me. I turned around and it was Cassie.

"Just a minute, Jenna! I need to talk to you!" She looked scared and freaked out.
What happen now?! I nodded and stopped there for her. Seeing that, Harry rolled his eyes away and walked ahead. I can't in anyway let him check his phone.

"What happen! Tell me fast" I spoke to Cassie when she reached me.

"Jenna! Ms. Petrova! Jake---" she was damn panicked.

"Cassie-Cassie! Relax!" I held her shoulder and calmed her down.

"She told everything to Dad!" She was sweating. "Anything can happen now! If Harry comes to know that Dad as kidnapped Ms. Petrova then he is straight away going to kill Dad. That also without thinking anything!"

"What!!!!!" I got more panicked.

"This wasn't supposed to happen in this way, Cassie" I held my head.

"Ya I know!! We could have told them in a calm and peaceful manner but because this action of Dad, everything is messed up!" She held her waist and started freaking around.

"I-I think I should stop Harry from checking----"

Before I could complete, Harry ran past me and Cassie. He looked panicked and way too angry. Wtf! He must have seen those calls. And what if Ms. Petrova had texted anything.

"Shit!!!" I spit it. Suddenly I heard loud footsteps. Then I noticed Harry running fast through the backstage corridor. He looked panicked.

"Omg! He came to know---"

"We gotta stop him! You call Jake and I'll try to handle Harry!" I ordered Cassie and started running behind Harry.

"Ya okay!!!" She shouted.