Chapter 50

"Stefan? what now?!" I was startled but still tried to show some courage. He locked the door from inside. Seeing that I immediately grabbed my phone from the bed.

"Aa-aa-aa" Stefan shook his index finger telling me not to do something against him. Seeing that I held on and stepped back. My eyes were scanning his body as he walking close to me.

"Good girl!"

"Stefan I haven't told anyone anything. Why are you here now?" My voice was a bit shaky due to fear. He kept walking towards me with a smirk.

"Nothing just wanted to give you a task!" He fake grinned. He shove his hands into his pockets and still kept walking closer to me. Realising that he had some bad intentions, I started stepping back till I hit the wall and Stefan covered me.

"Break up!" He spat the 'p' and looked straight into my eyes.

"What??!!" I spoke in a disgusted tone. Shock stroke me and I my eyes fell out listening those two words.

"Break up with Harry!" He cleared. I stopped breathing and my heart dropped down in my stomach.

"Ste-stefan...." My voice cracked. "It's too early!" I added, tears started pooling into my eyes and heart started beating fast as soon as I processed what he said. My hands started shivering.

"I don't care! You have...........5 hours" he looked at the ceiling and twitched his mouth pretending to think. What?!?! Just 5 hours?!! I have to end everything with Harry in just 5 hours!!!!! Nearly end my life in that time.

"Stefan!! 5 hours?!?!??" I exclaimed in a harsh tone and shocking tone. I fisted my palm to control my anger.

"Fine take 5 hours 5 minutes!"

"Stefan!!"

"Okay 5 hours 10 minutes not more than it babe!"

"No!!!" "I can't do that!" "And-and Harry isn't home too!" "Forget it Stefan!!" I tried to convinced. It felt like I was on the edge of fainting.

"Oh don't worry about that. He just called aunt Anne and said that he will have lunch at home. He will arrive at 1 pm almost. Till then you think how are you going to break up with him."

"But----"

"But in time! You should be out of his life in 5 hours and 10 minutes!" "Mind that!" He moved his face near mine and warned me.

Listening that I started shaking my head started spinning. I was left speechless. I went so cold that I couldn't even feel my skin. 5 hours? How am I going to do this? I.....I wasn't left in situation to think of anything. Stefan leaned out and started walking backwards towards the door while smirking at me and still keeping his hands in his pockets.

"Oh no!" "I actually forgot to tell you something more!" He fake smiled and pouted. What now? What is left?!? Isn't this enough to tear me up?

"Cassie! She is with Gray. They have gone out for some work!" "You know what I mean right?" He winked at me and then soon left the room after scanning my threatened body.

As soon as I heard that I dropped myself on the bed and cupped my mouth. Tears rolled my eyes thinking of me separating with Harry. How will I even survive without him? I was shaking and my body went cold. Harry!! I-I can't bare this! I can't separate from him so early!!! No no way!! I knew it was going to come, but not so soon!! No!! How even---- I was just shaking and my palms started sweating badly.

I was just going through what Stefan said and suddenly my phone beeped. I wiped my tears and slowly took my phone in my hand. I checked the notification and it was Jake's text. My face just lightened seeing that text and a smile formed on my face! Jake!! I ray of hope stroke me. I immediately opened his text.