Chapter 33

"Now the thing I need to tell you is about the night when mom jumped from balcony to suicide. After she jumped, I and Nanny immediately rushed to her. She was unconscious and blood was flowing out of her head. Nanny immediately checked her pulse. We thought she must have died but she wasn't. Her heart was beating slowly in a very low rate. I immediately called the ambulance and we took her to the hospital. Later the doctor informed us that she had a internal damage in her head because of which she went into coma. They couldn't estimate that when will she wake up. I and Nanny kept this from everybody to started a new life. She just recovered all these years and came out of coma 3 months ago" I recalled Harry telling me about his mom that day when he came to know everything.

"Mom?" Cassie looked disturbed and shook after seeing Anne. Her eyes fell out and she was froze. Harry immediately walked near her and whispered something. After hearing that she looked better but she was still shocked seeing her dead mother alive.

"Anne? You-You are alive?" Tears rolled down of Harry's Dad's eyes. After processing what he saw he immediately pulled Anne into a tight hug and started crying heavily. Anne was standing with Ms. Petrova. Anne's health was stable but still needed to care of. She hugged Mr. Styles back and cried too.

"I'm sorry David" Anne started sobbing. "I'm so happy to see you after so many years" she added. "Me too Anne! My love is back!!" Mr. Styles leaned out and wiped his tears. "Mom, Mr. Styles please come inside first....." Harry walked to them to bring them inside. Harry still didn't felt like calling Mr. Styles as Dad. He brought them inside the house and made them sit on the couch. Mr. Styles still didn't leave Anne.

"I thought we were a team!" Suddenly Jake spoke in my ears. "Man!" "Jake!" "You scared me!" I flinched and then sighed. "It's complicated Jake!" I shook my head. "Look at them! The couple looks so happy!" Jake pointed them out. "Yeah!!" I smiled at them. Then Harry told everyone what he told me and everyone was relieved. Cassie still looked unsatisfied and upset.

"Cassie.....its you right?" Anne quietly spoke to Cassie. Cassie nodded and started looking at the floor. I just hope she doesn't have any complaints about her mother and she excepts her. "You are so beautiful and grown up!" Anne started gazing at her daughter. Cassie just passed weak smiles. "Can I hug you? Please?" Anne stood up.

Cassie walked to her slowly and they hugged. I could see those overwhelming emotions on Anne's face but not on Cassie's. Cassie soon got out of the hug and fake smiled not letting Anne know that. I knew what was Cassie's problem. She was angry on her mother to betray her Dad. She is still taking Anne as some other lady and not her mother. I don't know what Harry is thinking about his mother.

"I know you are angry on me. But I still hope that you will forgive me" Anne placed her hands on Cassie's cheeks. "Yea-Yeah Mrs. Styles. I just-I just need some time!" Cassie slowly removed Anne's hands from her face and stepped back.

"Its okay Cassie! I forgave her! What she did was for her love and I know can do anything for my love!" Harry tried to convince Cassie and then looked at me. Was that for me? I stared at him for few seconds while thinking about it and then looked away.

"You are Jane! And you are Jake right? Who brought this family together!" Anne started walking towards us. I and Jake nodded. We talked to her for few minutes, she thanked us and blessed us. She also knows about me and Harry. She was happy for us.

--

Few days passed away and Styles family was living together now. It was a complete family. Ms. Petrova was also living with them. Just like Harry wanted. Cassie and Harry both needed some time to accept there parents. Harry and Cassie were getting close day by day. Harry and Jake stopped fighting and almost became friends. I and Cassie were surprised when we first time saw Harry and Jake hanging out together in the university. Leave us, the whole university was shocked. Everything was getting back to stable and Everyone's behaviour became normal. We then told everything to louis and Judy. I many times felt like we excluded them from all this. But they were all cool with it.