Chapter 48

Stalking? Love me? Have to love him? What did I just listen? I thought he was my friend?!! He tried to tear me and Harry apart? Stefan was the one who was threatening me and Gray was just a source? What?! While I was processing all this, my body fell on one of the chairs. I cupped my hands over my mouth and was staring at the floor in shock.

Suddenly Stefan came near me, sat in front of me while frowning and looking worried. He placed his hands on my arms and stared at me. I knew all of his expressions were fake!

"Jenna! Are you okay? I didn't mean to upset you! I can't see my love in stress. Are you fine?" His frown deepened but he sounded vague.

"Get off me!!" I pushed him away and stood up while shouting at him.

"I'm not gonna be yours! This is all rubbish! There is no such Destiny hinting stuff! Forget it Stefan! Forget me!!" I added, yelled at him loudly and my nerves were popping out of my skin. I was hell disgusted.

"No Jenna! Oops I mean Jane....." he stood while speaking a fake sweet tone. "You don't have any idea how much I love you! Come to me and I'll give you everything what Harry gives and what he can't! I can give you more satisfaction and pleasure than he can-----" Before he could speak one more word ahead, I raised my hand and hit a tight slap on his cheek. But he didn't even move. His badly staring expressions didn't even change like nothing happened.

"Oops! I wouldn't have done that! It's okay but" Stefan smirked and then scoffed.

"Shut up Stefan!!!! How can you even speak all this!! He is your brother!! He loves me! And I don't love you so for God's sake forget the thought of me being yours! And don't call me Jane!!"

"Yours hands are so soft!!" He ignored what I said and held my hands tight in one of his. I struggled to escape from his hold but he was too strong for me.

"Stefan leave me!!!" Tears pooled down my eyes but my eyes were on flames. I was angry af.

"I can't! I can't leave you Jane! And I won't!!" "And I can't see my brother before you! You mean world to me! I want you and you are going to be mine!!"

"In your dreams Stefan!!" I with all my energy pushed and jerked him away from me. I started walking fast towards the door. "I'm gonna tell Harry about how you really are and he will---" before I could complete my harsh toned sentence, I suddenly felt someone grabbing me through my arm and pushing me to the wall.

"Stefan!!" I screamed as a current of pain rushed through my body. He was gripping my arm tight. Very tight.

"Don't. Ever. Try. To. Expose. Me! You don't know how I really am! It was just a trailer!" Stefan talked through his teeth. His eyes were madly staring at me and he was continuously clenching. Fear took over me and I gulped.

"Leave me otherwise-otherwise  I'll scream!!" I with all my guts tried to warn him.

"Please try!" He fake smiled.

"Har----" before I could screaming, I felt someone's hand wrapping through my mouth and pressing it shut. I rolled my eyes towards it and saw Gray scoffing at me. What the hell is going on? I was trying to scream continuously but they both just harassed me took over me. I was left helpless. Tears rolled down my eyes as I got scared to death. My heart started pounding fast. Every part of me was trying hard to get out of their grips but I failed every time.

"No Jane! You don't know how world is! Stop believing that you can defeat each one. You aren't physically cable of it!" Harry words rushed through my mind. I wished I wouldn't have been so over confident.

"Gray, bring that cloth! It's in my closet!" Stefan gestured Gray towards his closet.

"Oh yeah! Sure!" Gray got excited listening Stefan's words. Cloth? What are they going to do to me? No! Please god help me! Harry is just downstairs and I'm so helpless right now. I was sobbing heavily. As soon as Gray left me, Stefan held my both hands in one of his, again pushed me to the wall and pressed my mouth preventing me from screaming.

Gray soon stepped before with two pieces of Long strip of cloth. Stefan grabbed one of it and immediately tied tight around my mouth. I was badly struggling to get out of their grips. Then he grabbed the another one and tied my hands by it. Seeing that I immediately kicked my knee in Gray's main part.

"Fuck man!!!" Gray held his main part and stepped back while pressing his eyes close as pain took over him. Seeing that Stefan held my arm, turned me towards him and hit a hard slap on my cheek resulting me falling on his bed in pain. It was a really hard one. Still the piece of cloth prevented the marks of his finger to form my skin.

I was startled by his actions. I was sobbing while feeling helpless and in pain. "Don't even dare to do that again you dumb ass!" He growled on me. I shut my eyes close and kept crying. Harry! I need you! Please help!! Harry.......

"Now you listen! If you try to speak out these things in front of Harry or anyone!!! I swear I'll leave you in massive pain and one of the person dead who means a lot to you! Maybe starting with Cassie! You remember what I did to that brown haired guy right?and Harry will be the last one. Let him watch everyone dying!" "Keep this fucking shit in your mind otherwise......you just heard me!!" Stefan added while talking through his teeth.

"Man she hit me hard! I need to show her what I am! Is Cassie that Black haired girl? I don't really remember her!" Gray was clenching and was angry. No! Please no! Don't hurt anyone. I started screaming in my mouth to stop them.

"No don't do anything now! I think she has got an idea of our power! She'll apologise to you right now!" Stefan stopped Gray and calmed him down. Then he walked towards me and held the cloth on my face.

"I'm taking this cloth out! And I swear if you do anyone single movement against me, I'll let go Gray to kill my lovely sister! Do you get it???!" He warned me showing his wild and mad eyes.

I immediately nodded telling him yes. I didn't wanted anyone to suffer because of me anymore. I remember the incident of Louis. Seeing that he removed the clothes of me and let me free. I sniffed and sat up. I moved my hair back and wiped my tears. My heart was still pounding fast and my cheek was still burning.

Before I could stand up, Gray suddenly moved close to me, grabbed my chin in whole of his hand and forcefully made me look at him. "Apologise right now!!" He talked through his teeth. I was scared to the last level I could. I rolled my eyes towards Stefan for some mercy.

"Oh come on, Gray. I love her. Be soft with her" Stefan scoffed and folded his hands. Is this how he loves me? If Harry was here and watched Gray doing this to me, he would have first killed Gary and then torture his dead body too.

"And please my love, apologise to him cause sometimes he gets out of my control too!" He fake grinned at me. My breathing has already accelerated and my heart was pounding fast. I then slowly looked at Gray. "I'm-I'm sorry!" I finally apologised and looked down at the ground.

"That's like my girl!!" Stefan smirked at me. "Good!!"Gray left me and passed a winning smirk.

"Can I......Can I go now?" My voice cracked.

"Sure baby! And remember what I said! Love you" Stefan smiled and talked sweetly. He is a monster. He walked near the door and opened it for me. I immediately got up and walked out his room while sniffing.

*****
(Guys if you are loving 'Treacherous' then please please please tag me (the link is my conversation sention) to nominate me for wattpad awards 2018! Thank you so much! Keep supporting, voting and commenting! I'm asking a lot right *laughs*. Love ya) (Also thanks for 5K reads)