Epilogue

I wrote this epilogue after completing TREACHEROUS 2. The next part of this book.

https://my.w.tt/3N9k3UVyGQ

This book is very special and close to my heart. I never thought I'll ever receive so much of love and support from people for my writings.

Everytime people slide into my dm's and tell
me how much they are loving my book or loved my book, ask me to update because they can't wait to read and know what's going to happen next or tell me that they are re reading it not twice or thrice but more for times, I jump, get excited and tell my mom about it.

The comments just make my day when I update. I can't tell you all how much your comments flattered my heart while writing this book.

This everything means the whole fucking world to me. I'm just a normal teen who imagines stuff while having a meals, walking down the streets, while sleeping at the night and at etc times and think what if this happened with me if Harry Styles was in my life?

It just makes me happy. Thanks to god that I  decided to write down my plots and feelings. Share them with y'all and make y'all happy too!

Thank you so so so so so so so sooooooo much for being there for my fan fictions.

I just can't stop writing. I'm mentally working on a new fanfic plot right now. I might also post treacherous imagines or the scenes in between. I started this for myself but now you guys are a part of it. I love you all. Thank you!