Chapter 64

(A/N:- Before I start the chapter!! Thank you so much for 6k+ views!! Love you love you love you!! *flying kisses* )

--

Awkward silence took place. I was left speechless. Feelings of guilt and regret took over me. His green eyes which turned into deep ones were scanning my face up down up down in shock. This became too intense by now.

I fucked up! Again.

"Harry I--"

"Just stop!" He gestured his palm towards me widening his eyes at me.

He was clenching continuously but a glimpse of hurt could be seen. Hurt?

"Pick your fucking bike and walk home" he turned around after growling at me.

"Harry wait!" I instantly followed him and held his arm.

He immediately jerked my hand off his arm and stepped back turning towards me.

"Don't!!" He talked through his teeth while pointed at me.

I seriously brought the shit out of him. Why do I always speak what I don't even mean and why does that always forms a wall between us. This is second time I messed it up badly.

"I'm not going anywhere till you listen to me!" I folded my hands and stood straight.

"Fine! As you wish!" He clenched while picking his bike up and walking towards home.

"What the--" "Are you seriously going to leave me alone here?!!!" I screamed at him, seeing him walking away from me.

He didn't respond and just kept walking ahead not bothering to even react.

"Ugh!" "Well you can cycle home!! Why walk?" I again screamed not moving even a bit.

"Well, I don't want to motivate you for another suicide mission" he shouted back, not bothering to turn back and look at me.

"The most insane guy I ever crashed in my life" I talked through my teeth to myself while picking up the cycle and walking fast towards Harry.

I didn't wanted to spend the whole night in this dark, lone and creepy place alone. He wasn't in any condition going to entertain his stubborn ex girlfriend.

We were soon walking side by side our bikes home. No one took an initiative of speaking. Our egos dropped in between. But I knew I had to apologise just because I saw a small glimpse of hurt on his face. It poked my heart somewhere deep and the way to be relaxed was to apologise. I was on another mission; 'mission impossible'.

We then parked the bikes back in the garage and saw two already there. Cassie and Jake had returned. Jake's car wasn't here too, he left!

I was being impatient from inside to apologise but the question was how do I start?! It's so freaking difficult. There was a time when I had a stock full of sorries, showering on him now and then. But this time it was just opposite. My mouth was zipped.

He shut the garage and started walking towards the entrance, totally ignoring me and behaving as if I don't exist. Again!

It was very hard for me to say sorry. If it was about just for this situation, I would have done that already. But at this time, me saying sorry would cover all of my mistakes of including the day he kicked me out of his house.