Chapter 25

I and Cassie were walking towards Jake's car and I took out my phone to call Harry. He soon picked the call up.
"You're done?" He didn't greet and directly asked.
"Ya! But I don't wanna come there. I wanna go home. So I'll go by myself" I pretended to talk calmly as Cassie was besides me.
"So you wanna fight upon this now? I'm already confused about why you kissed me today! I'm on my way to pick you up and I don't wanna listen anything. Just wait there got it?" He yelled at me as expected.
"Ya okay I'm waiting" I again had to pretend and smile at the phone. I immediately ended the call.

"So is he coming?" Cassie asked while smiling. She was gonna see Harry first time as her brother today.

"Yep! He is on his way" I tried to smile back.

"Nice!" She stretched her hands in laziness and was excited to see Harry.

"Finally here! what took so long girls. I was so bored!" Jake spoke while being frustrated after we reached him. "Who told you to wait then?" Cassie rolled her eyes away.
"Don't act like that with me. You know why I am here. I don't even have any interest to waste my time waiting for you" Jake rolled his eyes too.
"Oh please! Whatever" Cassie narrowed her eyes at Jake.
"Guys! Relax" I scoffed and stopped them before they start fighting here.

Soon Harry pulled over and got out of the car. "I'll take a leave. He is here" I smiled at them both and started walking towards Harry. But before I could reach him I saw Cassie walking fast at him and suddenly hugging him. "Harry!!" She sighed out of happiness. I immediately stopped there seeing that.

Haiwkwlkwjwiskksoaoa wtf! What did she do. I know she was excited but I didn't expect this. Omg! Harry had the 'wtf' expression. He was terribly surprised seeing that. Just before few hours Harry threatened her and now she is hugging him. Questions must have exploded in Harry's mind. And now I have to answer those all.

Harry's hands were wide open in air. He didn't hug her back and was just looking at her in surprise.
"So you finally told her everything" seeing Cassie's actions, Suddenly Jake spoke in my ears. "Jake!" I flinched. "Ya but now I'm gone for sure" I added. "I told you she was going to burst like this" he scoffed. "Shut up" I gave him an unamused look.

After few seconds, Cassie suddenly left Harry, looked at him and immediately turned around in my direction. Great! Now she realised what she did. She pressed her eyes close regretting what she did. "What is this Cassie?" Harry asked her in a serious and surprised tone. "Nothing! Just kind of internal inrush" after replying that, she started walking fast towards me and Jake.

After reaching us she held Jake's hand and pulled him with her towards his car. "Let's go" she said. She looked very much embarrassed. Harry still looked unsatisfied with Cassie's reply and was mad now. According to him, his biggest enemy's daughter hugged him.

I then looked at Harry and he was already looking at me with same expressions. I gulped imagining his questions and started walking towards him. "What was that Jane?" Harry questioned. "I don't know" I shrugged. "So you don't know why your friend hugged me. And you look like you don't care?!" He groaned. "I said I don't know!! And yes I don't care!" I groaned back and immediately got into the car. So did Harry.

"Tell her to stay away from me" he said after we hit the road. "I will not" I stated in a dead voice while looking out of my window. "Jane!! Enough!! You can't speak to me like that. And I ordered you that. I didn't ask! Got it?" He yelled and I still didn't look at him.

"I will do what I want! I'm not your slave! 'You' got it?" I looked at him and yelled back.

"Fine! Let's reach home, I'll show you how to behave with me" he suddenly started driving fast and was very mad at me now. Tears pooled in my eyes listening his words and I kept looking out of the window.