Chapter 92

I was following Harry towards everyone. My heart started pounding loudly and I was hell nervous about what was going to happen. We just reached downstairs when Jake stopped Harry by chest and pulled him in a corner. Cassie also arrived to me. Seeing Jake stopping him, Harry became furious beyond anything.

"Harry-Harry! Calm down! Not now---"

"Get away, Jake! That bastard is going to die today!" Harry tried to push Jake away but Jake didn't give Harry way.

"Calm down Harry! Our men have found the place where they have kept Gray! Without any proof you can't just kill Stefan! His family is here! If you kill him, you are straight going to jail. Think about Jane Atleast" Jake held Harry.

Harry was aggressive till Jake explained him. Listening that Harry's eyes moved towards mine. No! I-I never thought of this! If-If he really kills Stefan then he will be........Oh my god no! I want Stefan to pay for his sins but don't want to loose Harry over him. Noway!

After clenching for few seconds at Jake he threw the bat down on the floor, ran his hands through his hair and started walking upstairs again towards his room.

"Should I-Should I go after---?" I stuttered watching Harry climbing the stairs.

"No Jenna. Let him be alone for some time" "Are you okay?" Cassie placed his palm on my cheek.

I nodded hesitantly and pulled her into a tight hug. A strange feeling of fear rushed in me thinking of what just Jake said.

"Come on, take her with us. We can't leave her alone in any condition now" Jake spoke to Cassie and she nodded holding me by my shoulders.

I was continuously thinking about all of it and Harry. His urge of doing something bad will increase now. Jake and Cassie took in the backyard, near the pool where everyone was.

After a few minutes, Cassie's phone rang. I looked at it and her actions of picking it up.

"Hello?" "Yeah!" Saying this she reached the phone out to me. "Harry wants to talk to you"

I took it and placed it on my ear.

"Harry?" I almost whispered.

"Jane! I'm waiting outside near the car for you!" "Get here with Jake, Cassie asap" he ordered and sounded mad still.

"Yeah! Okay"

I did so. Went to Harry with Jake and Cassie. We sat in the car and Harry stared driving us, don't know where! He was all the time looking at the road and was clenching continuously. He didn't even talk to me. Is he taking us to Gray? Cause Jake said he found him. Or maybe almost found him.

Knots were forming in my stomach.

*Vanessa's POV*

It was almost 3 hours since those four left. Judy told me and Stefan that they have gone to invite people for the wedding. Later Judy and Louis left too.

Now it was only me and Stefan waiting for them to return. Don't know why but I felt something fishy. I decided to talk to Stefan about it.

"Stefan, you were going to propose Jenna! Weren't you?" I sat near him.

The parents were gossiping as usual. Old people's irritating talks!

"I changed my mind. I'm going to marry her after going back to USA"

"What! No! Harry will never let Jenna go back again. These two years were hard for him!" "I. Can't. Fucking. See. Jenna with him, Stefan!" "You have to propose her today!" I talked through my teeth.