Chapter 94

*Cassie's POV*

I woke up late today but got ready for the day soon. I was excited that Jouis are getting married day after tomorrow. Henna got married already! Oh god! I'm so happy! I was smiling a lot today.

I think after Henna's and Jouis's marriage, Me and Jake gotta tell everyone about us.

I was wondering about the same thing while walking out of my room. My legs started walking towards the dinning room and my concentration was in my phone, checking all the social media.

As I got closer, I heard some yelling. I immediately walked faster thinking about what has happened. God I just hope it's not a Stefan and Vanessa drama again. I'll kill them this time seriously.

"By who's permission you got married  to her!!!" "We talked about it, Harry" "But thank god she left by her own!" "I swear if you again try to do anything like this, It's not gonna be good" I saw Mom screaming on Harry.

Harry was looking down at the floor when she was screaming on him. He seemed mad but didn't speak anything to mom. What was going on?! Damn!

"Anne! Relax! Atleast see about whom you are talking to him" Dad held mom's arm harshly.

WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING? WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING ON EACH OTHER?

Oh my god! I noticed it was only us four in the house.

"I know whom I'm talking about! His girlfriend-oh wait! Wife! WHO CAN'T   EVEN GIVE ME GRANDCHILD!" "And why do you want to hear this again and again! You know it all" Mom screamed on Dad and pushed him away softly.

Wh-- W.H.A.T? What. The. Hell. Did. I. Just. Listen?

"Mom stop bringing that topic! I did as you said! You don't have to insult her everyone now and then!" "I shouldn't have told you about it ever!" Shouting this Harry started walking away from them and soon walked past me.

"You still love her?!" "Harry!" "I'm talking to you!" "Forget about her!" "She ain't making you dad anytime" Mom yelled on Harry and tried to stop him.

WHY AM I SO LEFT OUT?

What is Mom even talking about Jenna?! Tf! I gotta go and talk to Harry about it.

I immediately went upstairs to Harry. I opened his room door and stormed in. He was sitting on his bed, holding his head and almost was on the edge of crying.

"Harry! What's happening?!" I rushed to him, sat besides him and held him.

"Go away" He whispered in a raspy voice.

"No Harry! Tell me what's going on! I'm not leaving you like this!" "Where's Jenna?! Where's everyone?"

"Cassie go away please! I don't want to scream on you" He looked at me for a second and again buried his eyes in his palms.

"Fine I'm going to Jenna and asking about this" I stood up in anger and started walking away.

But before I could do so, Harry held my wrist and stopped me. I looked back at him.

"Don't! It's over between us" His eyes were numb and voice was croaky.

"What?!?!" My jaw dropped.

Again? They get separated more than being together. Lord!

I sat besides him and stared at him with a huge question mark on my face.

"Harry tell me everything! Please! It was just getting better and again this...." "Tell me! Please" I begged.