Chapter 28

I soon got into the car and so he did. This was a little awkward. I first hugged him and then told how much I wanted to get back with him. Then he hugged me back. But the connection between us was somewhere lacking. He didn't wanted to talk about it. Then suddenly I left and told him to forget it. I don't know what he must be think about it but I also didn't have any explanations about my behaviour . He has just got under my skin and now I cannot shake him off.

"Yes! I also want to go back in that time. But it's-it's just not possible. Even if we forget what has happened us. We can't be together. Can we?" He quietly answered and asked.

"No!" I answered while looking out of the window.

"Your actions and behaviour have pulled us way apart" I added. He didn't respond for few seconds. Then he finally tried to break the silence but I didn't let him speak and cut him off.

"Why do you always harass me?" I finally looked at him with pain in my eyes.

"I don't know!" His eyes glued to the road.

"Don't you love me anymore?"

"You know the answer"

"Harry....." I just couldn't speak ahead. I didn't had any words. This was very different. Like the love is there but we aren't just allowed to express it. I was thinking about all this and he suddenly parked the car aside and sighed. I looked at him with a question mark expression.

"What did I do Jane? I got drunk and slept with a girl. I am guilty for it! I get angry and harass you! But maybe it's the way I express my love towards you---"

"By hurting me?"

"Yes! No! I mean----" "this is what I suck at! I can't express it" he banged his hands on the steering wheel. I seemed angry was himself.

"But I can read you! I can read your eyes Harry. What do you want? You want me to abandon Jake? Do what you say? Act like an slave? Do you even know how it feels by getting harass from the person you love most in this world?!" Tears pooled down my eyes.

"It's just my anger Jane!"

"Than why don't you learn to control it!" I groaned.

"I can't learn by myself! I need you! Just like the last time! You turned me into a good person! Can't you do it again?"

"Don't you see? You are more worst this time!"

"Fine! Leave my anger apart for some time! At least forgive me for making out with some other girl!"

"I have forgiven you Harry! But it's not about forgiving!"

"Then what is it about?"

"Fine! Imagine me sleeping with some other guy. Him touching my skin like you do! Him kissing----"

"Just stop it!!" "You know what I'll do if I caught you cheating on me! I told you that already" He yelled and his face turned red now.

"Now you know how that feels?" I immediately spoke in anger.

He looked at me for few seconds. His eyes were full of emotions which made me look away. The emotions were powerful. He then sighed and looked ahead.

"I just know that I love you. You are the only left I have. I can't loose you. This should end soon Jane. Cause I know I can't live without you. I harass you to threaten you! Threaten you to not to leave me!" he spoke quietly after few seconds while looking at the windshield.

I can't explain him that he has a family! He has a father and a real sister! He isn't alone. He just doesn't have me but more people. I just can't wait anymore to tell him. The time is near when I need to open everything before him and clear every misunderstanding between us. But this isn't the right time.