Chapter 10

*(Judy + Louis = Jouis)*

I woke up early today. I was in the kitchen making breakfast for Jouis and Me. Jim was already having his breakfast near my feet. I was badly missing Harry. I didn't have his contact number too! These two days are gonna be long. Judy is still sick, in fact the temperature has increased. Suddenly my phone buzzed. It was on the couch so I walked fast up to it. I checked the screen and it was an unknown no. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked while moving my hair back. I was still holding the stirring spoon.
"Jenna?" It was a boy.
"Yes? Who's this?" I asked with a frown.
"It's Jake! Hope you didn't mind me calling you!"
"Oh Jake!! No it's okay! No problem. But where did you get my phone number from?" The frown on my face faded and I smiled towards the phone.
"From the sports department" he replied.
"Oh okay!"
"I was wondering if you are free today? Actually the matches are close so we are given the responsibility of team preparations and all" he explained and I kept listening him seriously.
"Uh yea! I can make it out! Time and place?" I asked.
"Let's meet at the cafe Moonlight, near the London Bridge. At 2 pm. Is it okay?" He suggested.
"Yeah! Meet you there!" I agreed.
"Great! See you soon" he greeted me and then we exchanged byes.

I gotta finish all the household chores fast. I prepared the breakfast and served it to Jouis in their room. Judy felt bad that she couldn't help me. Louis was still sleeping. Later I cleaned the living room plus my room. I washed all the laundry and Jimmy all the time followed me. I many times dropped few clothes on the floor and Jimmy brought it to me with the help of his little mouth. He was helping me where ever he could. I had already completed all the university tasks and now it was 12:47 pm.

I washed my face and applied some light make up. I put on a red, blue and white striped t-shirt dress and a black leather jacket on it. I left my brown hair open. I ain't a girl wearing heels. I felt comfortable in my vans. I put on my white vans again as I was badly obsessed with white sneakers. Then I grabbed my phone and rushed downstairs. I informed Judy that I'm going out for some shopping as I couldn't tell her about Jake.

"Come on get in the car!" I ordered Jim slowly.
As soon as I opened the car door he jumped inside. I got into the car too. Now we were on our way towards the cafe. I was wondering what would happen if Harry comes to know about me meeting Jake. He won't say anything to me but will be hurt maybe. I don't know if I should continue to be friends with Jake.

Soon I reached the cafe and saw Jake waiting for me outside. I parked the car and went to him. Jim was with me. "Heyy!" I greeted and smiled at him. He immediately looked at me after hearing me. "Hey!! Is that puppy yours! It's so cute" he said while grabbing Jim. "Yeah! My and Harry's" I just hope he doesn't hate Harry as much as Harry hates him. I think I should have not said that. He immediately looked in my eyes after I took Harry's name. Okay! I really shouldn't have taken his name. "Okay!" He replied this with a smile and we walked in.

After two hours of formal discussion we were both very exhausted. I have had two mugs of coffee and a chocolate pudding till now. Jake was just sipping coffees. "So these are gonna be the players of your girls team right?" He asked before wrapping the things up. "Yep!" I handed him over a list. "Finally! Done!" He huffed out a sigh of relief and sat back. I smiled and him. Jim was laying beside me and was staring at the people in the cafe.

"So how is London?" He asked with a teasing smile. "It is good! Very good! People are lovely here" I grinned after I replied. "That's great to hear!" He grinned back. "By the way I saw you and Harry last night near the river" he said with a smirked. Wtf? Where was he? Means he saw us hugging and playing too! Oh no! "What? Where were you?" I asked with nervousness and curiosity. "I came there with Ash. We were just roaming around and saw you guys" he answered and shrugged. Ah this is little embarrassing. I just smiled and didn't say a word. "So? Are you guys dating?" He asked while raising his one eye brow and pouting. He was teasing. Listening that immediately I started blushing. "Noooo! We're just friends" I was blushing badly now. "Oh! But why are you blushing?"
"Cause- Cause you asked so suddenly! I lied and controlled blushing.
"Ooooooh! That's what I was wondering. Harry hasn't dated anyone till now. But you seem to be special for him because he never had a female ever too! I know him since one and a half year" he again teased me with a grin.
"I don't know about that!" My cheeks had turned pink now.