Chapter 45

"The flight is about to land. Please fasten your seat belts" A loud announcement took place which suddenly brought me out of my sleep. "Jenna! Fasten your seat belt" a familiar voice started echoing in my ear continuously. I opened and looked around. The lights were a bit dim. "Jenna!!" Someone shook me. I looked towards it, found Stefan frowning at me.

"Ah yeah!" I realised what was happening. I fastened my seat belt and looked out of the window. I could see huge familiar and some unfamiliar buildings. Finally I'm here! In London! The thoughts of meeting everyone and him started spinning around my head fast. Nervousness took over me and I sat straight. Butterflies were racing in my stomach.

The flight landed and we were soon out of the airport. I had a thought of Him and Cassie picking us from the airport. My heart started pounding fast and my breath started getting heavy. "Don't worry! No one is going to pick us. I told them not to" Stefan smirked at me. Making fun of my nervousness and feelings. As usual. I looked at him with a bit emotional and disgusted expression, then sighed and looked down at the ground. I didn't reply cause I very less talked to him. He didn't care too. He was fine till I was under his words.

He then held my hand and walked me towards a taxi. We got in and soon we started moving towards the town. I stared out of my window and realised not many things were changed but improvements were made. I still remember the roads and directions here. A smile formed on my face while gazing around. A feeling of familiarity took over me. I felt like I'm back home! I soon realised that we weren't moving towards Cassie's place but towards the inner city.

I immediately looked at Stefan and started staring at him being confused. I didn't ask him cause now he was used to my unsaid words and expressions. "You won't be staying with us. I don't want you to meet my brother. Cause I don't want those feelings towards him to rush in you again! You will be staying in a Hotel! In a 5 star! I have taken all care of your reservations and necessaries" He answered my thoughts while passing a proud smile at me.

Listening that I immediately looked out of the window and tears pooled inside my eyes. He always does this!! He always tries to keep me away from that family. I'm left alone. It's like I just have Stefan with me. He was filling over me! Sometimes he lets me talk to Mom and Dad but with none other. Don't know how he let me come here. Oh yeah right he didn't want me to run away in his absence. Meanwhile tears rolled down my eyes. I'm dying to see Cassie, Judy, Jake, Louis and-and..........Him.

I have become a trapped puppy. Every decision of my life is taken by Stefan. Also of what I'll do everyday and what not! I wasn't allowed any access to social media. I only lived on Netflix! I wasn't much allowed to step out of the house too. My life became sophisticated. I never slept with Stefan in that way. I never let him do that!!

I wiped my tears as I remembered every memory I spent here while we were passing through various places. I'm back but not home! I'm filled with lots of memories of but still am empty. Smiles were temporary and sorrows were permanent. Wounds filled in but scars were still there. My heart still beats but just to stay live. Just to exist.

We soon reached a huge 5 star Hotel. It was situated in the middle of the city. I gazed the large infrastructure. Stefan paid the taxi fair and we both walked together inside the Hotel. It had a very large lobby. This hotel seemed new. It looked damn expensive. Am I gonna stay here alone? I was just gazing around the hotel while standing before the huge reception counter. There were 3 male receptionists and 2 female receptionists. People occupied the large couches and unclear mumblings could be heard by me.

After Stefan checked in, A Room boy took us upstairs on 6th floor and in the corner room. My room was '612'. Stefan gestured me to step inside and so I did. The Room boy kept the luggage near the bed and I gazed at the room. It was pretty big and beautiful. Stefan paid the boy's tip and he left.