Chapter 61

After being mentally stable, I walked towards everyone. Stefan looked mad at me as Harry dragged me in person. From the time I returned to everyone, Stefan was passing me pissed off expressions. I'm sure he was going to do something to me again. Harry was still mad but didn't show it as everyone would freak out. My arm was still in pain. Cassie and Judy were done with their enjoyment.

We then spent some time in gossips and having fun around the city. The fun was just plastic for me. The smile on my face was fake. In between Cassie handed me over my phone telling me that Harry found it in one of my shopping bags. I then checked my phone and saw missed calls and texts from mom.

The moment I read mom's text I came to know why Harry asked me about where I was living in the states. Thank god! He didn't get a clue of anything. As Stefan trained me, I have the reason to tell everybody why I was living away from mom and dad. This was all about to mess up. What if I had spoken something wrong and had given a hint to Harry in the mall.

The day passed away all in stress, being hurt and sorrow. I had Harry's aggressive attitude on one side and Stefan's rage on other side. It was sophisticating. I just want all this to be over and I wanna go away from here! I just wanna go away from all this sudden situations and mental pressure.

But I also didn't wanted to go away from Harry. After seeing and meeting him after these years, my love just became fresh and kind of doubled for him. Yes I admit it! And what I got to hear is him moving on. This is nearly impossible for me to move on and forget everything.

Girls don't forget the person who they love most and who they hate most. Every feeling was magnified and things were over thought by me. Which was just making the situation worst for me.

Stefan was driving me to the Hotel. Silence had taken over and Stefan's mad eyes were staring at the road in front. God knows what I am about to go through. Through the day everyone enjoyed except me, Harry and Stefan. We were tangled in our own thoughts.

"Stefan, I'm sorry..." I quietly apologised while looking at him and fisting my hands together controlling my fear. I gulped.

Listening my apology he just accelerated the car speed. Seeing that I gripped my seat belt tight. My teeth started shaking in massive fear and heart beats fastened.

"Stefan I didn't went with him voluntarily. He pulled me forcefully! Trust me! I even told you about what we talked. I'm-I'm sorry! Please" I was on the edging of letting the tears out.

"These days you are taking me too lightly. It was my mistake to loosen myself on you! It's high time now! Now I need to remind you all of it again" he talked through his teeth while increasing the car speed and not looking at me. His eyes were on flames.

"Stefan I swear I don't feel for him anymore! Please trust me Stefan!! Please!!" I lied to save myself form Stefan's rage.

"I DON'T CARE!!!" "He touched you didn't he?!?!" He suddenly screamed making me jump and hell scared.

"Ya-ya but-but not in-not in that way, Stefan!! Please understand" I stammered. Tears rolled down my eyes and my heart started pounding fast.

"JUST. SHUT. YOUR. MOUTH. UP!!" He clenched making my heart explode.

Seeing his anger, I felt like opening the car door and jumping out of it. I didn't care if I'll be dead or near to death after doing that. It just felt like suiciding will be a lot lot lot better than baring Stefan's rage.