Chapter 19

We were on our way towards the university. Silence was the third one I was traveling with, in this car. But the stereo was on! I was looking out of the window and was still pissed off on the fact of Jake being my bodyguard. I mean sort of. Jake was looking at the road and was in a normal mood.

"I don't want any drama in the university. Try to be normal. Like we are still friends. Got it?" Suddenly Jake broke the silence and started instructing me. He nearly ordered me. I gave him an unamused looked, turned towards him and folded my hands as if showing him my anger.

"And why do you think I'm gonna listen to you?" I cross questioned.

"Cause you have no other choice! Are you gonna start fighting with me in front of everyone in there? No. right?" He sighed.

"Yeah right! You aren't that worthy!" I rolled my eyes away.

"Cassie! I also ain't interested in chatting with you! Just play the friendship game. Mind that" he groaned.

"A game?! Sure! The same game you kept playing for weeks, right?" I taunted and reminded him.

"I wasn't playing any game at that time" he quietly spoke but didn't look at me.

"Again lying! Stop that Jake! Now I know you very well! Go play games with your ex-girlfriend 'Katherine'!"

"How do you know about Katherine?!" "Oh ya! Jenna!! Did she tell you everything?" He sighed and spoke in a loud tone.

I didn't respond and kept looking out of the window. "Yes but not your real colours. After hearing to what she said I thought you are a good person but no you are the rudest and the most arrogant person on this planet" I finally replied. "oh wait! Are you like this only with me?" I added and looked at him with a frown.

"Only with you!" He immediately answered. "What have I done to you?" I was annoyed. "Nothing!" He exclaimed not bothering to look at me. "So you hate me for nothing?! Huh?" I scoffed in anger. He didn't speak ahead and the silence again started speaking with me.

"No we didn't end this so good, but you know we had something so good. I'm wondering, can we still be friends, can we still be friends. Does it have to end. And if it ends. Can we be friends?" Suddenly the stereo blasted the words, teasing this situation. I and Jake looked at each for few seconds. I huffed my anger out and immediately pushed the 'off ' button of the stereo. Seeing that Jake scoffed and shook his head.

Soon we reached the university. I took my books out from the locker, and so did Jake. I don't really have friends. Now that I have shouted on Jenna, I can't talk to her. I need to apologise but that is against my will. I don't really like to apologise to anyone. I hate the fact that all I have is Jake and Ash. I know Ash, he would never attend lectures. Susan? No she is creepy. I don't like her. All my life I have stayed reserved. I know I need to change my attitude but that's not quickly possible.

I and Jake walked inside the class room. I looked around to a place to sit. Suddenly my eyes met Jenna's. Nervousness stroke me. Very far from my expectations, Jenna smiled at me. She was sitting next to Judy. What!!! After I shouted at her like a bitch, she still smiled at me?!?! Huh??! I passed back a weak smile cause I had no face to show her after yesterday. I judged her wrong. Uggghhh.

On another side my eyes fell on Harry and Louis. None of them were looking at me, but at Jake with a disgusted stare. When will these guys be normal to each other. After seeing Harry, every part of that story flashed before me. I didn't like Harry now. But my father killed his parents. Maybe I can try and understand him. I must forgive him for that night's act. I must sympathise.