Chapter 35

Next day.....

"So here are the results for your last class tests! I'm sticking it on the class notice board! Check it after the lecture okay?" Prof. Sarah brawn informed us before starting the lecture.

Everyone freaked out listening about results. I was as usual was sitting with Judy, Harry with Louis and Jake with Cassie on the same places. Harry said he had started studying. I'm more nervous for his results than mine. Semester 2/ final exams are approaching. I slowly looked back at Harry. He was spinning a pen between his fingers, was sitting straight and looking at the professor. He looked cool listening the announcement. Suddenly his eyes fell on me and connected with mine. He raised his eyebrows asking me what happen. I shook my head and just kept looking at him for few seconds. He frowned seeing that. I then passed a weak smile and looked ahead towards the white board.

Soon the lecture was over, students rushed to the notice board and started climbing each other for looking at their results. I grabbed my bag and stood up. So did Judy. Harry, louis, Jake and Cassie gathered near us. "You guys wait here I'll click the picture of it" Harry said while looking at me. I nodded and everyone agreed. He didn't wanted me or anyone to stumble and get pressed between other students.

After few minutes he came back, stood besides me and opened the picture. First he scoffed seeing the results. "What happen?" He frowned. "Hey come on Harry tell fast!!" Jake scoffed. Everyone was smiling in nervousness.

"Jake Parker scored B in Business studies, Judy James scored A- , Tommo man! How did you score B+? And Jake you B? That's a lot!" Harry scoffed.

"I'm still wondering about that!" Judy taunted louis!

"Yeah I thought I'd get a C+ lol" Jake scoffed.

"You made me study Judy!" Louis wrapped his arm around Judy.

"Hey come on! tell mine!" Cassie punched Harry in his arm.

"Yeah yeah!" "Cassie Holmes scored A!" "Janessa Johnson A-" He looked at me and Cassie suspiciously. "Seriously I got an A!!!!?!?!" Cassie started jumping. I scoffed seeing her.

"What about you?" I looked at Harry nervously and asked him quietly. Before looking at results he scoffed at me with frown. "No let me check!" Cassie snatched Harry's phone from him and started checking his result.

"Wtf? Harry? How the hell did you get an A+!!!! More than everyone" Cassie was surprised and her eyes widened in a smile. Everyone was surprised including me but I was more like a proud girlfriend. A grin formed on my face listening that.

"You don't need to worry about me. I said you! I'm studying well now" Harry came close to me, wrapped his hand around my neck and spoke in my ear. I just scoffed quietly listening that. "And by the way 'you' need to study!!"  He smirked. Listening that I immediately pushed him away and passed a fake smile. "Ya ya don't teach me! And get down to earth okay?" I narrowed my eyes. Seeing that he started scoffing.

Then he held my hand and we all walked out of the class room. Everyone went to their respective lectures and I was walking towards the library! I got worried about Harry first but now I'm worried about myself. Styles twins got very good scores! I need to focus on my studies now. Because of this drama I couldn't concentrate on my studies! I went to the library, sat near the window bench, took out my laptop and notebooks and started making notes.

After an hour, my phone vibrated. I kept the pen down on the book and checked my phone. It was Harry's text.

Harry:- Where are you?

Me:- At the library. Done with the lecture? [I replied and smiled at his text]

Harry:- Yeah! After you complete your studies, come down near the cafeteria lawn. We all are sitting here having our lunch.