Chapter 53

Stefan started pushing the glass door slowly. As the door was opening my breath started skipping. Heart almost dropped in my stomach. I gripped my handbag tight. The door kept opening and soon Stefan entered in opening the door to its maximum.

The door opened but there was no one on the other side. It was all lone. The he room was empty. I sighed and started breathing normally. I walked inside and so did Cassie. It was a huge cabin. There was a wide wall behind the desk, shut with huge curtains. He must be a glass wall. God! I love such types of cabin. Then there were 2-3 shelves of office files. Then on the next wall there was a book shelf. Book shelf? To the next side of the cabin there were couches. The cabin was settled systematically with perfect white interior.

"Oh I forgot to tell you guys! He- he is in a conference. He will be back in few minutes" Cassie informed while looking at me. Does she still want me as her sister-in-law? Even after what happened? "Wanna take a seat, Jenna?" Cassie humbly asked while gesturing towards to couch. Stefan had already made himself comfortable on it.

"Uh no its fine! Just gazing around" I gestured my hand in 'no' and passed a smile.

"Oh okay..." saying this she leaned to the table. I was still standing a bit near to the cabin door. There was silence for few seconds. I and Cassie looked at each with a smile till then. It was like when you meet someone after years and just wanna feel their presence.

"Why did all that happen, Jenna?" Suddenly out of nowhere Cassie questioned me being a bit emotional. Listening that Stefan immediately turned towards us. He showed me his widened eyes telling me not open my mouth.

"What all?" I frowned. What was she talking about? She knows that I insulted her mom and cheated on Harry. Wait is she asking that how could I cheat on him?

"Why did Harry take that step! What did you do?" She added, leaned off the desk and moved a bit ahead, standing near me.

"You know it, Cassie. After---" I stammered being confused and a deep frown formed on my face.

"Wait! No! Harry didn't tell us a single thing about why he kicked you out of the house. It's been 2 years and each one of us misses you badly! We asked him everyday but he never told us anything. And since that day he swore us not to keep any contacts with you otherwise we will have to see his dead face. Please Jenna tell us what happened! We daily die with this curiosity. Dad once fought with Harry for you. You brought our family together and what you got was, hate? Whatever it was but it wasn't bigger than your sacrifices for us, right? Tell me Jenna! Please!!" She cut me off, moved close to me held my arms softly and spoke in a requesting tone.

I was froze for a minute after listening what Cassie said. Like it all went above my head. I wasn't even able to process it. He said nothing to them? Not a single thing about why we broke up!!?? Why??? He told them to stay away from me and this I can understand why! But why didn't he disclose about the reasons!! What is happening? Wait! No one told me that he told everything to everyone. I myself assumed it. Cause it's natural! I got hell frustrated.

But before I could think anything else, suddenly few voices started falling in. Between all those strange voices there was one familiar one. The voice kept increasing as it was getting closer. I was in the same position as I wasn't in the cabin anymore but in my nervous thoughts. It was him. He was getting closer. My body started shaking and went cold. It felt like someone was hammering on my chest. The discussion going on was an official one but I was just concentrating on the voice. A storm came into my body as if I was just gonna explode. Internal body was shaken but outer body was frozen in the same position.

Suddenly I felt a air stroke on my back as the door opened.

"Ya fine, you deal with it" the familiar voice was clear and loud as it entered the cabin. My heart popped out of my chest and I couldn't feel my skin anymore. My lifeline went straight.

"Yeah okay sir!" A anonymous voice started fading.

He was just standing behind me. He saw me! I could feel him glaring at me. My back was on fire. My heart was racing and pounded loudly. I could hear my heart beats clearly. Whatever it was I had to face him. Realising that I slowly, very slowly with my folded hands started turning around. It all felt like a slow motion scene. My sight was down towards the floor.

I was turned towards him finally. I could feel Cassie's and Stefan eyes staring at us as the room went silent. I gathered all my guts to face him and started looking up towards him. Till then what I saw was a pink translucent formal shirt under a black suit. My eyes were rolling up through his body and suddenly they connected with his eyes.

Explosion inside me took place!

I could no more hear the murmurings around the office.

Body was frozen.

My eyes were stuck to his green and sharp eyes.

His bright face skin was shinning more than it used to do.

The hair weren't messy anymore, they were brushed, silky, tidy and puffy.

His pinkish lips were forming goosebumps on my skin.

His perfect jaw was cutting my heart off.

Those little facial hair of his were making my heart beat skip.

He was grown up! He had a mature body.

I had gulp million times by that time.

I finally faced him! We were continuously staring at each other. He was still holding the door open, as he entered in. No expressions were present on his face. Like no sign of Happiness or no sign of anger or no sign of nothing was present on his pretty face.

I was like I again felt that rush of feelings through my body. As he my love became fresh for him. After a few seconds of staring in each other's eyes, he suddenly clenched, left the door and walked passed me.

You know there is a different between ignoring someone and treating someone like they don't exist? I felt the second one. I was staring at the closing door and was disgusted a bit. I felt like my soul escaped my body.

"Finally you guys are here! Where is Jouis?" The words escaped his mouth like nothing happened just now. Like there was no one standing in front of the door. He just opened the door, walked in and started a conversation with Cassie and Stefan. I then turned around towards everyone.

"Ah-uhm they are on-they are on their way. Late risers you know" Cassie wanted the answer but she was continuously looking at my condition. It was awkward. I could feel Stefan smirking.

"I know!!" Harry scoffed while undoing his coat. He placed it around his chair. Soon started folding his sleeves up. Cassie was continuously looking at me with a question mark on her face. She was struggling to ask me how I was right now but couldn't speak. I finally passed a weak smile! She looked a bit relieved then. Then passed the same smile and turned towards Stefan.

Suddenly the office phone started ringing. Harry immediately answered it.

"Yeah! Transfer that call to my cell phone!" "Okay" speaking these words he ended that call and grabbed his cell phone which soon buzzed too. Harry got busy on call and started pacing around the desk.

"Stefan! Shit! I totally forgot about some work!" Cassie suddenly muttered like she got a panic attack.

"What work?" Stefan frowned.

"You first come with me!! How could you forget that Stefan!!" Cassie suddenly started pulling Stefan out of the cabin.

"But which work?!!!?!?"

"I'll tell you! First you come with me" saying this she pulled Stefan out of the cabin.

But before Stefan could leave he stared at me reminding me all the rules and limits. I looked down at the floor as if obeying him. Cassie did all that just to leave me alone with Harry. Harry was still busy on his phone and didn't even realise that he was left with me. We were all alone now.