Chapter 5

*Janessa*

I immediately opened my eyes wide and saw Harry in front of me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me tight to him. There was no space between our chest. I started coughing badly and wiped the water off my face. I placed my hands on his shoulder.

I suddenly felt my dress being pulled down. I realised my dress had been floating up as the water was filling in it. Harry pulled my dress down covering my bottom. I still couldn't understand anything. I was in the process of understanding.

"Are you okay??" Harry asked being concerned and was breathing heavily, not more than me.

I was so panicked and scared that I didn't reply him. I looked around and noticed that I was in a swimming pool.

After it was all clear to me I looked at Harry in his eyes. Thinking of him loosing his grip on me and me drowning again, I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my face adjacent to his, our cheeks almost touching. I felt Harry's one arm tightening around me.

Then he slowly swam us to the edge of the swimming pool. Now I could feel ground under me. I stepped the stairs inside the pool. He slowly let me off his grip, held my hand and climbed me up the pool. I was too scared to let go fully.

After getting out I sat down on the concrete ground and continued breathing heavily.

"Are you alright?" Harry asked again while sitting down in front of me, all wet.

Part of his hair had gathered on his forehead and water dripping down them, his eyelashes, his nose and chin. He leaned his hands behind supporting his torso to the ground and was breathing from his mouth just like me. I just nodded and started calming myself down.

"What happened????!!!!" I heard someone yelling. Me and Harry turned our faces to the voice and saw Louis and Judy running towards us.

"What happened guys we heard Jenna's screams!!?? How come you both are wet? What happened?" Louis asked reaching us.

Judy immediately came towards me and noticed me being scared.

"Hey.....are you okay?" She cupped her hands on my face. Caring of nothing I immediately hugged her.

"She fell down from my balcony" Harry answered while moving his wet hair back. My eyes were full of tears.

"What?!!!!! How???" Judy and Louis asked at the same time.

"Let's first get changed then Janessa has a lot to explain to you guys!" Harry looked at me.

So was mine.

"Oh yes!!" Judy pulled me out of the hug slowly and stood up giving me her hand to support. As soon as I tried to stand, current of pain rushed in my whole body. My foot gave me serious cramps!!

"Aahhh!" I sudden scream escaped my mouth and I immediately sat down holding my foot.

"What happened ?" Judy asked.

"There are cramps in my foot!" I cried out of pain.

As soon as I said that I noticed Harry coming towards me. He had already stood up.