Chapter 75

*Janessa's POV*

I was home finally. It was 8 pm almost. I'm so pissed that I can't walk without anyone's damn support. I can't even move my right arm. How the hell am I going to eat, brush, bath, hold things, write, type, slap, etc etc. Ugh!

Mom called me in the hospital as soon as she came to know about the incidence. She scolded me as if I failed in 1st grade. Later when she calmed down, she told me about many abnormal things going around her and Dad. I think she saw Stefan's people following her and Dad. Ugh!

I was laying on my bed, scrolling through Netflix movies and shows. Using my left hand at the place of my right one was so foreign. This was only the support to me right now.
I selected 'despicable me 3' and at the same time someone barged in my room. I looked at the person upright.

"Jane I need to talk to you" he looked furious.

I wasn't in any mood to deal with his anger so I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm sick. After I get well?" I asked not bothering to look at him.

"Don't give me that attitude, Jane!" He slammed the door close which made me jump.

"What the hell, Harry! I don't wanna talk to you!"

"And I gave you no option!" He started walking towards me.

"Harry I swear I'll---"

"Are on you anti-depression and sleeping pills?!"

I gulped. My jaw dropped being surprised, almost shocked.

"I-I.....I uh....I just---"

"Speak fast!!"

"I-I used to take them! I don't do so right now. After-after coming to London I feel good"

"You never took those pills after coming here?" He pointed his finger at the ground being aggressive.

"Uh! Maybe, Once or twice?" I looked down at the ground, stealing my eyes from him.

"What the hell, Jane! Why did you even need it?"

"You won't understand its need till you get in my shoes, Harry" I spoke immediately by groaning.

"Look! I don't know what's been going on with you cause you don't feel right to share! So don't turn it all over me" "where are the pills?!?" He talked through his teeth.

"The-there. In that drawer" I pointed out the table besides my bed.

He clenched at the table, walked to it, took out those two bottles of pills and gripped them tight while looking at them madly.

"Don't. You. Ever. Dare. To. Take. Them. Again. And this is my first and last warning. Get this in your head!!"

"Yeah! Fine" I looked away. I hate him so much.

Saying that he started walking out of the door. He opened the door, suddenly stopped for a second and turned around.

"You need something?" I asked controlling his rage.

"Bring some poison! Will you? Please?"

Listening that he clenched and seeing that I rolled my eyes. I was so pissed on his behaviour at the moment. He glared at me for few seconds.