Chapter 51

<Present Day>

*knockings on the door*
I suddenly woke up with loud door knockings. I gazed around and realised where I was and what happened to me. Don't know when I fell asleep thinking about Harry and that New girl. The knockings continued. I picked up my phone and checked the time while walking towards the door. It was 6:45 pm. I first took a look at the person standing out of my hotel room from the small peep through hole on the door.

"Gray....." A disgusted mumble escaped my mouth as soon as I saw the person. After seeing that face after two years, every bad memory of mine flashed in front of me.

"Gray will check on you every 5 hours" Stefan's words stroke me.

So he was here to check on me. Realising that I opened the door slowly. The door opened and I saw a smirky face. I rolled my eyes away and stood in front of him. I didn't wanted him to get in. I couldn't believe that he was standing before me.

"Oh Come on Jenna! Let me in! After all we have met 2 years later" he talked in a fake sweet voice. Stefan's friend at last.

"Sorry but I don't wanna let you in. If you had check on me then please leave! I don't wanna see your face!!" I folded my hands and talked roughly.

"Oh! See who is showing attitude ha! You still aren't changed! Neither mentally nor physically. The same Jenna! Hah" He shove his hands in his pockets, scoffed and checked me out.

"Gray I don't wanna talk to you! Please leave I said!" I groaned while unfolding my hand.

"Yeah yeah fine!" He too groaned back being little serious. Listening that I looked away.

"I or Stefan will be coming tomorrow at 8 am to pick you up. You gotta meet your friend right?"

"Yeah! Now please leave!" I stepped back while holding the door.

"Bye babe.....of Stefan" he scoffed while walking away and again checking me out.

I immediately slammed the door close and walked towards the bed. I closed my luggage bags and kept them away in a corner. I grabbed the magazine, tore the article page, folded it and kept it in my bag. This girl really looks smart and gorgeous. Maybe more than me. But I can't tolerate her with him.

"You haven't changed mentally and PHYSICALLY. The same Jenna!"

"And don't worry, this hotel has got everything you want. The salon, shops etc etc"

I recalled Gray's and Stefan's words. 2 years passed away and I look that same old Jenna! Fashion and trends had changed so much. There was a time I used be updated all time with it and now I'm lost. Lost in Stefan's world. I at least need a appearance change. Thinking of it, I immediately got changed, grabbed my hand bag and walked out of my room.

Wait, I know in this hotel there is everything I need but I wanna step out and see what has changed. I also know Stefan already threatened me not to step out of the hotel but Gray would never arrive before 5 hours and Stefan....No chance. I wanna live some moments being free and spending some time with myself.

I soon stepped out of the hotel, grabbed a taxi and went to a salon. I got my hair roots coloured black and rest of hair blonde. Was I a blondie now? My hair just look new and gorgeous. It just made my look changed and better.