Chapter 3

_______

I ran and sat inside the car not letting dad know that I'm totally panicked and freaked out!
What the hell just happened? Why did Harry attack on me like that? Why did he reached to me in such a wild manner? How did Dad come between all this? There is something I don't know! But what is it? It seemed like Jake knew about it.

"She isn't going anywhere! I need to interrogate her"

Harry's words were continuously echoing in my head. Why did he wanted to interrogate me? Ugh.

"Cassie are you listening?"

Dad shook my forearm and brought me out of my thoughts. I immediately looked at him.

"Ah yeah! Did you say something?" I asked being nervous. He was worried seeing me lost.

"Ya but what were you lost in?" He looked worried.

"Ugh nothing. I was just thinking about the homework and tasks. It's a lot"

"Oh okay" he was relieved.

"What were you saying?" I asked.

"I was asking you about that boy with whom you were standing." he concentrated on driving and didn't look at me.

"Oh Jake! He's Jake, I told you about him. Remember?"

"Oh he was Jake! I could have met him then!" He didn't really seem surprised.

No. Thank God you didn't come there.

"Yeah! He is really a very nice and sweet guy, dad" I replied and was still thinking about the incidence.

"Oh! Does my daughter likes him?" He teased.

"Dad! No!" I couldn't even think of it when something else is going on.

"But I already have started liking him!" Dad teased again with a smile on.

"He ain't your type" I laughed.

"But he must be your type! Cause you are very choosy when it comes to getting close to people"

"I-I don't know. I have just met him, dad"

"Fine fine" he laughed.

Soon we reached home. I went into my room and got changed into my PJs. Later I and dad had dinner together. My body was here at home but my mind was still in that situation.

Dad poked me 2-3 times as I wasn't paying attention on my dinner. I made excuses and handled him. I really wanted to share this with him but I know after listening this he was straight away going to punch Harry in his face and get me out of UCL. And I didn't wanted that.

I was laying on the chair in my balcony and was staring at the stars. Harry's words were just replaying in my head.

After a few minutes my phone started ringing. I checked it and gulped seeing the name. It was Janessa. I immediately sat straight and answered the call.

"Hello?" I was nervousness.

"Cassie? I'm so sorry about what happened at the university" she sounded apologetic.

"No its-its okay" I smiled a bit.

"Uhm actually I wanted to meet you, are you free tomorrow?" She gently asked.

What does she wants from me? Wasn't that drama enough?

"Why do you wanna meet?" I questioned.

"I wanted to tell you something and ask something. I promise I'll give answers to all of your questions too"