Chapter 91

"Stefan! Please let me go!!" I begged while slapping his hand hard continuously. He was dragging me upstairs to his room.

Vanessa said she will guard us being downstairs.

WHAT THE HELL IS HE GOING TO DO WITH ME? I WAS SHAKEN TO THE ROOTS! IS HE GONNA RAPE ME?

"Shut your ass up, Jenna" Stefan said being furious.

"Harry!!" I screamed hoping he was here.

"Hah! He is not going come babe" Stefan made fun of me and pushed me inside his room harshly.

Soon closed the room door locked.

*Harry's POV*

The urgent meeting was done. I found no emergency in this stupid meeting! I decided to call Jane to check on her. Even though she is with everyone, I want to see if she is okay. Last night's drama and me growling at her in the morning would have made her upset.

She doesn't know how scared I was when i couldn't find her. Most scaring thing was she being drunk. Bad things were going in my mind and this why I was so angry on her.

I called her. Tried 3 times and she didn't pick. Still I called her 4th time. Yet no response. Then I thought of calling Cassie.

"Hello?" She picked up the call.

"Where's Jane?" I directly asked her.

"I thought she's with you! You are home right?!" She spoke.

"No!! I thought she went with you guys! I had an emergency so I quickly came to the office" I got worried now.

"Then-Then where's she!" Cassie sounded the same.

"Wait! Is Stefan and Vanessa with you guys?"

"No!! Stefan said he was going out with his friends and Vanessa, I don't know about her" Cassie informed.

"What!!!" My heart dropped in my stomach and I immediately hung up the call.

My steps fastened towards the office exit and car. I freaked out when I came to know Stefan and Vanessa aren't in our watch! I just hope Jane is fine! I swear if they touch her, I'll kill both of them this time! I ran my hand through my hair being panicked and got in the car.

I drove straight to home hoping she is watching some Netflix content on her laptop and resting. After I reached home, I straight away rushed to Jane's room.

My eyes widened and a frown formed on my face seeing the room empty. I then checked the washroom and she wasn't there too. I again called her as I started freaking out more. My hands were almost shaking.

Suddenly a loud sound took over the room. I immediately looked at the device and it was Jane's phone on the bed side table.

"What the!! Where the hell are you Jane!!"

I rushed out of her room to check if someone else was in the house I could ask about her. There was fucking no one except a servant. The maid said she opened the main door with the key she had as no one was at home at that time.

Ugh!!

"Harry" Suddenly a soft voice entered the hall. I immediately looked up at it.

It was Vanessa and Jane standing on the house entrance. Both were holding some shopping bags.

"You are back?" Vanessa walked towards me and soon pulled me in a tight hug.

My eyes immediately attached with Jane's. Why did she looked disturbed? Looked like she was working for 40 hours non stop. Her pale face looked tired, eyes were numb and hair were undone. She just looked at me for a second and then looked down at the floor, stealing her eyes from me.