THE NEW CEO

Jungkook POV:

        I woke up to my alarm blaring, breaking me out of my beautiful dream, well a wet dream, of fucking the most fascinating human known as Park Jimin. He is just so beautiful that I can't get him out of my mind since that night I met him. I've never felt this excited to have someone. Partly because I didn't have to chase anyone. People fell at my feet. Begged me to fuck them, and I did only if I deemed them worthy. But the moment I decided to have a taste of that sassy and sexy being I knew he won't be easy to claim. He'd definitely resist me, but what I'm interested in is how long would he be able to resist my charms? I mean come on, have you seen me, I'm hella handsome. No one can resist me, no one has till now to be honest. My private investigator Hobi hyung did his job extremely well to get me all I want to know about my new interest. Jimin looked good in every single picture, even if he had just woken up from sleep and came out to dispose his trash. How can someone be so perfect, I was enamoured by his beauty. He was also a very helpful person by what Hobi hyung observed. He liked helping anyone that he could. He's almost like an Angel, a sexy one at that. But unfortunately I'm going to taint his wings, and I'll quite enjoy that.

       I'm interrupted by a knock at my door. "Jungkook, you have to leave in two hours to the company. Commander would be mad if you show up late at your own promotion". Yoongi hyung speaks opening my bedroom door. "Yeah I'll be ready" I yell back irritated. I honestly hate this responsibility, I'd rather handle only the mafia, which I love. I quite enjoy punishing those who dare to betray us. Sighing I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to get ready.
____________________________________

*At the Jeon Enterprises headquarters building*

Author's POV:

           Reporters with their cameras and notepads gathered around the Jeon Enterprises building. Today was the day of the heir of Jeon family to be taking over the company his father ruled over 30 years. They were the richest family in all of Korea. Also very charitable. That's why everyone loved them. Although the heir was quite the black sheep of the family. Compared to him his cousin brother had a more clean reputation. Very respectful. But that doesn't matter when you're as rich as the Jeons. Even though the Jeons earned most of their money through corrupt activities, they used adequate amount for improvement of the city of Seoul making them the most respectful and charitable family. No one on the outside knew about their illegal activities, except those involved in those businesses. General public thought of them as highly respected and honoured family, that's why Jungshin Jeon, father of Jungkook, was bound to win this years election. This would allow him to access more of the government branches such as police and military, meaning their illegal business would thrive and probably expand overseas as there won't be any government interference in their activities.

Jungkook's arrival at the Jeon headquarters:

      At sharp 9:00, Jungkook, the heir of Jeon family and newly appointed CEO of Jeon Enterprises arrived in his classy black P1 McLaren. He was dressed in a three piece deep purple suit with a white dress shirt and shiny black leather shoes. Reporters gathered around to ask various questions, he merely dismissed them with a nod and smiled at some of the girls who were practically dying fangirling over him. He knew the effect he had on girls. Well, even boys, no one could resist him. Which only made him more arrogant.

        After arriving inside he greeted his father in his office, bowing respectfully. "Don't fuck this up Jungkook, I believe I trained you well for this day, don't let me down." Jungshin stated in an authoritative voice, almost like an order. "Nae Commander" Jungkook answered with another bow and walked out towards the hall where the ceremony is held. Jungkook smiled on the outside but internally he scoffed as he really didn't want to be here, he'd rather sleep some more and fuck HIS Jimin in his dream. The ceremony started as Jungshin entered in the hall and gave his speech explaining his achievements and then introduced his successor, his son, the new CEO, Jeon Jungkook. Jungkook was welcomed with a very loud applaud, then he gave his little speech on how he'll thrive to expand and enrich Jeon Enterprises. He then signed the papers which legally made him the new CEO. After the signing Jungkook walked back to his father's office, which was now his. He sat in the big chair, which kind of resembled a throne. Sighing he started his first day as a CEO.

        Evening arrived rather quickly for Jungkook as he was totally engrossed in paperwork he had to read and approve of. This also meant he could relax now as there was a little party thrown for him. A welcome party for the new CEO, of course it was kept at the end of the day as per his father's order. Jungshin wanted Jungkook to immediately take over and understand his duty. Jungkook was introduced to all important people such as business partners and other rich and influential people. After all the introductions, all Jungkook wanted to do was get the fuck outta that party. Which is exactly what he did, he knew his Appa won't be mad at him for leaving early as there actually wasn't any need of him there after all those 'unnecessary' introductions he was made to go through. Stepping out he breathed the fresh crisp winter air and got into his car and sped off, without a destination in his mind.

       After hours of driving he found himself in a 'not so familiar yet' area. Busan. That's where he ended up, right in front of Wang's convenience store. He smirked and got off and walked in. He frowned momentarily as he did not find Jimin at the counter. He then walked further in and found Jimin in one of the aisles of the store. He walked to him and greeted Jimin which greatly startled Jimin, making him fall off the tiny ladder he climbed up on to stack detergent. Although Jimin did not fall on his ass. Jungkook having fast reflexes caught him in time (cliché af I know, deal with it). Jimin's eyes widened to the size of golf balls upon seeing his Knight in shining armour, well it was actually the BLACK KNIGHT, the one who startled him and made him trip and also caught him. Oh how Jimin wished this was a nightmare but well, not all wishes are granted.

______________________________________

Well this chapter sucked, nothing much happened.

Also jungkook's father's name is made up so don't come at me if it's someone's faves name lmfao.

This be Jungkook internally during his CEO appointment ceremony ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Like and comment to let me know if y'all liking this so far and if my writing is okay :)