Abandoned Bunny

Author's POV:

Flashback:

Hoseok paced outside the emergency room while Yoongi called Namjoon. Both were in panic mode. They were supposed to take care of Jimin, but they were unfortunate enough to have Jungkook wake up from his coma while they weren't present there. If they were, they'd tell him about Jimin's pregnancy.

They would knock sense into him if he was insistent on killing his betraying husband. Hoseok still believed Jimin was right to do what he did, only problem was he didn't knew they're their rivals.

“They're on their way” Yoongi breathed out turning around to see a crying Hoseok. He immediately pulled him into his chest.

“Hey, he'll be fine Sunshine, calm down. He heart was still beating when we got there, he'll survive” Yoongi assured his boyfriend.

Hoseok only continued to sob as he fisted his boyfriend's white dress shirt, crumpling it up.

After crying for a few more minutes, Yoongi seated himself and his boyfriend down on the bench. The doctors and nurses were running back and forth, tending to their VIP patient.

“Is he okay?” Jin asked as soon as they arrived, Namjoon by his side, holding him like he's made of glass.

“The doctors said they aren't sure about anything right now” Yoongi informed while Hoseok started sobbing again.

“Argh Joonie let go of me, I won't fall here” Jin complained as Namjoon was still holding onto him.

“You literally ran up here, completely forgetting the fact that you're over six months pregnant. I can't risk you tripping and falling over” Namjoon said cocking his eyebrow.

“But I'm standing still right now!” Jin exclaimed exasperated.

“Okay!” Namjoon let go off his pregnant husband's arm and raised his hands in a defeated gesture.

Jin gave a last glare and sat on either side of Hoseok, engulfing him in his large embrace, cooing at him to stop crying even if he himself felt like it.

Both of them pitied Jimin's situation. Jin being flabbergasted over knowing the entire truth just now, on his way to the hospital.

How could Jungkook look so innocent and be so cruel? He thought.

All because he didn't know what made Jungkook be like that.

“He and the baby are out of danger but he's still fragile so be quick and let him rest” Dr. Haidi informed as she exited the emergency room. She was glaring at everyone, seemingly pissed off because of the state of her patient.

Who chokes a pregnant person? She was disgusted with people, especially these rich fucks.

All four of them nodded and Jin thanked the doctor and continued chatting, asking a few more medical questions. As a doctor, he had a few questions about this situation. Rest immediately entered the room, noticing Jimin looking extremely exhausted. He was crying too.

“You're okay Jimin-ah, you're okay” Hoseok cried out and went to his side, giving him a small hug.

“He...h-he tried k-killing me” Jimin cried out, holding his stomach as it still hurt a little.

“He didn't know you were pregnant” Yoongi informed.

“So what?! Are you implying that he would have spared me just for the sake of his child?” Jimin questioned through tears and anger.