What Baby?!

Author's POV:

“Congratulations, he's pregnant!” the doctor informed happily.

“What?!” All of four of them gasped in surprise.

“Uhh I take it you guys know that males can get pregnant right? Although it's rare, it's possible” the doctor cocked his eyebrow.

“Yes, yes we are aware” Namjoon said, since his own husband Seokjin is currently pregnant.

What the doctor didn't know was that the reaction they gave wasn't because of the pregnancy, it's because of the situation in which Jimin has become pregnant. His life is already in danger, but now there's another life attached to him.

Only heaven knows if Jungshin is willing to spare Jimin because of this new life or no.

“Actually at first I thought he had fainted due to stress, which is true but his results showed his pregnancy, so please make sure he's stress free. He's strong but he's also quite young, so this pregnancy will be hard on him” doctor further informed and Namjoon nodded in understanding.

“Can we meet him?” Hoseok asked, wanting to meet him. He wanted to know if Jimin already knew about this pregnancy or if Jungkook had forced him into sex, which is his main concern. He didn't want Jungkook to turn out like Jungshin nor Jimin to face similar fate like Aerum’s.

“He's still unconscious but one of you can wait inside if you wish to” doctor said and Hoseok volunteered.

______________________________________

Outside the emergency room:

“What are we gonna do now?” Yoongi questioned as Namjoon paced around.

“It's probably a good thing that he's pregnant, we'll convince uncle to let him live. He's carrying the Jeon heir after all” Jin muttered, he was sitting next to Yoongi and was scared shitless to be honest.

He knew how crazy this family was, even his own husband Namjoon handled Mafia overseas. But unlike Jungshin, Namjoon wasn't a killer, he was more into business aspects of it. He wasn't aware of the fact that Jungkook was exactly like Jungshin either. Namjoon didn't tell him since he didn't want to spoil his image of the sweet brother-in-law he pretends to be around Jin.

But it was all starting to come out in the open anyways…

“Yes we'll try our best to convince Commander to spare Jimin, but we'll also have to request his help to search for Jungkook too. We can't do it alone with the current manpower under all this secrecy, let's just hope he actually wants to save Jungkook” Namjoon said halting in front of them.

“What do you mean by that?” Jin questioned about the last statement made by his husband.

“Jungkook's only purpose according to Commander is to handle mafia and give an heir to the Jeons, since he's already done the latter and he wasn't exactly doing better in the first one so he might let Jungkook die” Yoongi explained and Jin gasped.

“He's worse than I thought!” He thought.

“We need Jesus!” Jin exclaimed.

“Actually, Commander needs Jesus” Yoongi countered.

“Indeed” Namjoon muttered.

______________________________________

Inside the emergency room:

“Nurse he's up!” Hoseok exclaimed and the said nurse sprinted out to get the doctor.

“How are you feeling Jimin?” Hoseok asked nearing his bed.