I Call Bullshit

Jungkook's POV:

“Fucking hell” I mutter as I woke up from my nightmare. My hands are shaking while my heartbeat is erratic. The dream was so vivid that it brought out all my fears. It feels like I'm hyperventilating. Detaching my shaky hands from Jimin's waist, who's sleeping peacefully, I turn to my bedside drawer. I fish out a bottle of Vicodin and take three pills swallowing along with water, hoping it calms my nerves.

It's 8AM, I barely slept for three hours, but I definitely can't go back to sleep now. Sitting I lose myself in my thoughts.

My nightmares had stopped since I saw Jimin, before that I used to drug myself to the point of passing out to get rid of these horrible memories. But now they're back to haunt me, I have no idea why.

"Please let me go" I screamed and begged, tears streaming down as I was tied up to a filthy bed.

The ugly bitch only chuckled as he neared me, pulling my pants off, eager to ruin me.

And ruin he did. Raped me till I passed out, and continued the same till appa found me.

“Aahh” I scream out in agony, clutching my head, fisting my hair and pulling them creating enough pain to make me forget the one from my past.

“Pull your shit together” I growl to myself, taking deep breaths. After few more calming deep breaths, I look back at Jimin, a small smile breaking out on my face involuntarily.

He makes me happy, even made me forget my ugly past. Sleeping next to him I didn't need the drugs to have a dreamless sleep, he was like my very own drug. Without the side effects. I chuckle at the thought.

But I hurt him, hurt him when all he did was help me unknowingly.

"But he defied you Jeon" there goes my rational self scolding me again. Since that incident I've always followed my rational thoughts, and it made me who I am today. But sometimes, my heart's voice becomes loud enough to be heard, makes me do things I shouldn't. Just like now it's telling me to make up to Jimin, get on my knees to apologize, beg for his forgiveness, his care, his smile. Have him treat me like his fiancé, his husband.

Shit.

We're gonna be married but I think he'll refuse to that. I'm gonna have to threaten him if he refuses, there's no other way.

Sighing out, I get up to go get ready. I can try to do one thing to make it up to my baby.

____________________________________

“Yoongi…” I call out as I knock on his door, fully dressed in my tracks and a simple T-shirt. I'm just going to cancel all meetings today and do this, do this for him. Hope he hates me less by doing this.

“Good morning Jeon, what brings you here so early? Aren't y'all supposed to go late today?” Hoseok greets, in his way-too-early-to-be-this-energetic voice.

“Where’s Yoongi? Tell him to cancel everything, we have to plan a funeral instead” I walk in and seat myself in their living room on the plush leather couch.

They both live in the mansion but they have huge rooms consisting of a living room, two offices for them both, bedroom and a mini kitchen. They're pretty important people in my life, almost like family.

“Since you guys were gonna go late he's still asleep, I'll go wake him up” Hoseok informs and disappears down the hall.

Moments after he reappears and seats himself opposite me.