Blessing

Author's POV:

Jungkook immediately got out of his seat as he saw the one who had intruded his dinner date. Jungkook was scared would be a huge understatement. Sure he expected the fury, but he didn't expect it to be this much. So much that he visited him himself, he was expecting an angry call to be shouted at and called into his office.

Jungkook was about to bow but got a punch to his right cheek, so powerful that it knocked him down. Jimin gasped and stayed glued to his seat out of fear. It was like he was watching a movie. He himself wasn't there, just his body was.

"How the fuck did you dare to go against my orders? They think it's suicide but I know better, this is your doing" Jungshin yelled.

"A-appa-" Jungkook couldn't finish as he received a harsh slap on his left cheek now.

"Did you forget that you're not allowed to call me that in others presence?" Jungshin spoke voice dripping with pure hatred.

"Sorry Commander" Jungkook spoke, still on his knees.

"Where is his daughter's body?" Jungshin asked, expression unreadable.

"At the bottom of Han river"

"You did all this because of this little bitch, didn't you? He made you rebel against me huh?" Jungshin spoke taking steps towards Jimin's seat.

Jungkook got up and stood in front of his father. He looked scared, scared that his appa will hurt his Jimin.

"Commander please, he didn't make me rebel. I did that because we shouldn't have to please anyone. We're powerful on our own. Hyeok Wang is my highschool friend Jackson's appa, he'll take over the minister's post, he's ready to do business with us, without any deals" Jungkook explained.

"I know that, he came and spoke to me at Lee's funeral this morning. How the hell you didn't confront with me about this beforehand though? The only reason I made that deal was because we didn't have any contact in that place" Jungshin seemed somewhat calm now.

"I didn't think you'd agree" Jungkook looked down.

"Well, if you go against my orders again and pull something like this I'll forget that you're my son, am I understood?" Jungshin spoke sternly.

"Yes Commander" Jungkook bowed, understanding his appa won't hesitate to kill him if he went against his orders again.

"Now introduce your fiancé to me" Jungshin spoke, expression stoic.

Jungkook seemed shocked but went to Jimin's seat, taking Jimin by his arm and brought him in front of his appa. Jimin was still pretty much frozen from what he just saw, so he didn't hear Jungkook talk to him. He only noticed him when Jungkook squeezed his arm to get his attention.

"Jimin, this is my appa, Jeon Jungshin" Jungkook spoke, voice soft. It seemed like Jungkook was trying to soothe Jimin with his voice. Which he really was trying to, he knew his appa was very intimidating.

"Commander, this is Park Jimin" Jungkook looked at his appa and spoke. Jungshin glared at Jimin in return. Jungkook then rubbed Jimin's back discreetly, praying Jimin gets out of his dazed state and does what he's supposed to.

Jimin finally broke out of his daze with the back rub and looked at Jungkook, who's eyes were holding a emotion which Jimin concluded as pleading.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, I'm honoured to meet you Commander" Jimin bowed and greeted, calling Jungshin as Commander since Jungkook did so and also his mind couldn't think of any other title in that moment.

Junshin laughed, not a hearty laugh but a dry fake one.

"Don't call me that, you can call me Mr.Jeon... Or better yet appa" he then turned to Jungkook. " You too Jungkook, since he's practically family now so you don't need to call me Commander in his presence".