The Way I Am

Author's POV:

                 Not proofread•

“No way…” Jimin whispered as he took in his surroundings. He was on an island with the ocean on his left side and on his right there were thick trees and a small pathway illuminated by small lamps hanging up around on the tree branches. The pathway itself was covered in rose petals and there were tiny candles lining the pathway on the ground.

“Where do you think you're going?” Jungkook asked as he held Jimin's arm, who had turned around and was about to climb back on the plane.

“I'm not living here with you!” Jimin screamed as he tried to get Jungkook's hand off him.

Jungkook turned around and tried to cup his cheek but Jimin backed off.

Jungkook sighed and took a deep breath.

“I promise I'll behave, please just stay with me” Jungkook said raising his hand for Jimin to hold it.

“Fuck you” Jimin said and started walking towards the pathway. Jungkook smiled and followed his tiny husband, definitely checking out that sinful Jibooty.

As they reached at the end of the pathway, Jimin saw a huge house, it looked like it was the backside of the house as there was a tiny porch and brick walls. From where he was he could see there were two floors to it, excluding the ground floor.

Jungkook walked ahead of him as they neared it and Jimin followed him inside and Jungkook opened the door. He gasped internally as he took in the interior of the house. It was elegant with dark furniture and dark wallpapers. To anyone else the house would have looked creepy but by now Jimin was used to Jungkook's love for dark colours as their own room had all dark patterns, right from the furniture to the silk black and red sheets they had.

             (AN: Ze living room)

“Jimin?” Jungkook's voice took Jimin out of his trance. So he turned towards the voice and followed Jungkook through stairs and a hallway. They then entered in a huge room with double doors. The room was quite big with very antique looking future. Even the bed was a gothic styled four poster one with a canopy.