Ignorance Ain't Fucking Bliss

Author's POV:

WARNING: Make sure you're well fed and hydrated before reading this and hold onto yo souls, wigs, socks, underwears and basically anything and everything.

Night (same day when Jungkook was taken):

“Tell me hyung, was Jungkook kidnapped before?” Jimin asked Hoseok as they entered Jimin's room at the mansion.

They returned home after coming up with little info. The men who took Jungkook were unknown to Yoongi and Hoseok. Also all their cars disappeared from camera view at intersections, leaving no clue as to where they headed.

They obviously were skilled men sent by their boss, who's identities always stays anonymous. They also didn't have any markings or tattooes which could tell who their boss was. Jeons anyways had way too many enemies so it was even more difficult to find out who the culprit was.

“I don't think it is appropriate me telling you this but I know he'll never tell you so…” Hoseok said and took a deep breath.

Jimin too did the same paying his full attention to the elder.

He was finally getting to know something about his own husband.

“Jungkook was kidnapped before. He was ten years old that time” Hoseok said and on cue Jimin gasped.

“He was so young” Jimin commented and Hoseok nodded.

“That's not all. He was...he was raped” Hoseok said and Jimin's heart froze.

He couldn't believe Jungkook had gone through such a thing at such a young age. He didn't even realize it when his tears started flowing down his cheeks.

“Commander found him after a week. He was repeatedly abused and raped until he was saved. That was the day he made his first kill” Hoseok continued and Jimin felt physically sick hearing it.

“He didn't deserve it” Jimin whispered.

He couldn't believe he sent Jungkook to his nightmares.

Nightmares!

“He used to get nightmares, were they about this?” Jimin asked recalling all those nights seeing Jungkook waking up in cold sweats and walking out of their room.

"If only he'd tell me that day, I'd understand him more" Jimin cursed at himself for not being persistent in asking Jungkook about his nightmares.

“Yes I think. He never mentions it to anyone though. He doesn't share his burdens, he's a stubborn brat” Hoseok said, smiling lightly. He's already missing that stubborn coconut headed brat.

“He wasn't always like this, that's what I wanted to tell you that day when I took you wedding suit shopping. You weren't ready to hear me out” Hoseok said and Jimin felt so remorseful that it physically hurt.

“I'm so sorry” Jimin apologized and continued, “please tell me more about him, I don't know anything about him” Jimin felt guilty of being unaware.

Hoseok nodded in understanding and continued.

“He made his first kill that day and then he completely changed. I personally don't know how he was before because Yoongi knows him since childhood. I only met Jungkook during school, but it's said he was very cheerful and bright as a child, although he was always internally sad because Commander never acknowledged him. After his incident he became more reserved-”

“Why he didn't acknowledge Jungkook? I can tell he hates Jungkook and when I asked Jungkook why, he never told me” Jimin interrupted since this was a matter he really badly wanted to know.