Killah

Warning: Graphic violence and mention of rape.

Author's POV:

16th Oct

Morning

Jungkook groaned as he got up from his bed. He couldn't sleep the entire night. He barely slept an hour and was awoken by his nightmare. His fiancé’s absence made things harder (not that kinda hard).

He was a hair away from breaking down Hoseok’s door to go cuddle with his baby but instead he roamed around his unnecessarily excessive garden till dawn and then laid down in his bed for another hour without a wink of sleep. At this rate he's gonna go paranoid.

“Tomorrow he'll finally be mine legally” Jungkook thought, immediately rejuvenating his stressed up mind. He then proceeded to shower and dress up for work.

Lately his dreams were becoming more vivid, every little detail making him relive that dreadful experience. He still couldn't pinpoint what made his past come back to bite him in his ass but then it clicked and he stopped midway while putting his tie.

“It's because of that kid…” he whispered, his heart immediately clenching in the clutches of remorse.

“Fuck I shouldn't have killed him” Jungkook spoke shakily, clutching his chest and leaned his head against the full length mirror in front of him.

Despite being the fucked up individual that Jungkook was, he had never killed children before, and this time too he didn't plan on killing Jihyun either. It was only supposed to be Jisoo because she dared to think she could brainwash his baby and try to take him away from him. But the blinding rage and overwhelming urge to teach Jimin a lesson overtook him, and before he himself could register his actions he had aimed and pulled the trigger ending the absolutely pure and innocent soul.

“Why am I so fucked up…” Jungkook whispered, fogging up the mirror, looking at his reflection. He indeed looked fucked up too, eyes bloodshot, bags under them. Even his cheeks were hollowing.

He leaned back and walked to his nightstand and pulled out his calming pills and popped six, which were twice his usual dose.

“Wouldn't be bad if I overdose, at least then I'll get some sleep” he mumbled as he gulped down a glass of water.

____________________________________

Jimin woke up quite late, which was acceptable. He needed all the sleep to rest his little stressed self. Luckily he wasn't haunted by nightmares like Jungkook. He didn't dream of his deceased family, for which he was thankful.

“Hey you're up” Hoseok beamed at Jimin as he came out in the living room after showering and dressing up.

“Uh yeah, I'm sorry I overslept. Did you miss breakfast because of me or something, if so I'm extremely sorry” Jimin said as he sat opposite Hoseok on a soft fur chair.

“Oh no, I ate with Yoongi and Jungkook. They're both gone to work and I've taken the day off, to accompany you for shopping” Hoseok informed with another blinding smile.

Jimin couldn't help but smile back, despite how dead he felt inside.

“Thank you for helping me out hyung, it means a lot to me” Jimin thanked him as he was grateful that he managed to keep Jungkook away from him last night as he had promised.

“Oh it's nothing Jimin-ah, come on you need to eat before we go shopping” Hoseok spoke and Jimin nodded and followed the literal sunshine down to the dinning hall.