Plan

Jungkook's POV:

I walk out of my room happy as hell. I already changed into more appropriate clothes as I have to show up at work too. I pull out my handphone and dial my high school friend's number as I walk towards my car. He picks up on the second ring.

"Dude, I want to urgently meet you"

"Funny thing, I'm in the city right now my man" I hear him reply.

"Meet me at the Concord hotel in 20 minutes".

During my baby's rambling I found my hope. His one word single handedly gave me strength to go against appa. Jimin and I must be destined to marry, because what are the chances of him giving me a very strong ray of hope in my dark predicament.

I even got to taste those plump lips of his today. I couldn't resist him when I was so ecstatic knowing I'd have him labeled as mine very soon. He tasted so much better than I thought. Like peaches and cream, with a hint of strawberries. Mixed with the alcoholic taste in my mouth it was the most intoxicating thing ever. Better than all the drugs I've had in my life. If I wasn't drunk enough with the alcohol I had, his kiss sure made me higher than fucking Burj Khalifa.

He also made me very hard, if I hadn't had control over myself I'd take him right there. In all honesty I really want to lose all control around him but I know he'll completely hate me if I forced myself upon him. So I took a very cold shower after kissing him.

My phone's text message tone took me out of my memory lane.

Hm, he reached there before time. We haven't met for a long time anyway, he must be excited.

__________________________________

Still Jungkook's POV:

As I reach at the hotel I walk to the table he had reserved, it's a private room. Good, I mean business this time.

"Hey Jungkook, how you been?" He greets me as I near the table.

"I've been good, what about you?" I speak as I take my seat. He seems to have ordered already as I see the table full with our old favourites.

"I'm great" he flashes his signature smile.

"So what's the urgency Jungkook?" He continues.

"It's a long story but what's important is that is your father still in politics?" I remove my coat button to sit at ease.

There's no need to be uptight with Jackson, he's my good friend since highschool.

"Yes he is, infact he's at a higher post now. He's itching to replace the minister". He chuckles.

I smile wickedly. All odds are in my favour it seems.

"So how about we bring that dream of his to reality?" I propose with a mischievous smile, same smile he and I used to sport planning various pranks in school.

"Do tell why and how we'll do that" he smiled the same.

"Appa wants me to marry Lee's daughter to favour trading but I don't want to do that, so let's just get rid of Lee and make your appa the minister. We'll have mutual gain" I explain.

"Sounds good but how do we actually get rid of Lee? Government's quite strong there compared to here. There'll be thorough investigation".

"We'll firstly kill his daughter then make it look she ran away with some deadbeat and her father killed himself out of disappointment. I already found out he dotes on his daughter, it'll be beliebubble".

"Hm but didn't you catch on the part where I said 'thorough investigation' ? How will it even look like a suicide when we'll be the ones KILLING him" He remarked with hand air quotes for thorough investigation part.

"You underestimate me Jackson" I clutch my heart in mock hurt expression. He chuckles.

"Arraso. When do you want to do this?"

"In a week. I'll kill his daughter first then you help me get rid of Lee. Also meanwhile you spread rumours of that bitch hooking up with a lowlife" I inform.

He nods.

"But why don't you want to marry her? I've met her once, she seems like a nice girl. Hot too. It's a good deal, I'd marry her in all honesty" He states.

I smile.

"She maybe hot but she's not Jimin".

"Who's Jimin?" He cocks his eyebrow in question.

"The one I want to marry instead of her". I state calmly.

"This Jimin must be hot, when can I meet her?" He smirks.

This bitch.

"It's a he and no you can't meet him. Hell to the no. I may have shared my bitches with you in highschool but Jimin ain't no bitch, he is wifey material and is JUST mine" I answer through clutched teeth.

He bursts out laughing loudly increasing my anger. If he wasn't my dumbass friend I'd stab him in his neck with my chopstick by now.

"So you want dick now? I never thought you'd settle for a dick, it's so hilarious" his face was all red now from laughing so hard. I wanted to crack his neck so bad. I shot him my best 'killer' glare.

"What's wrong with wanting dick you bitch?" I seethe, clutching my hands into fists. He sees that and tries to contain his laughter.

"Nothing. Nothing wrong in that, I just never pictured you wanting to settle down with a guy. He must he phenomenal in bed huh?" He wiggles his eyebrows at the end.

"I wouldn't know" I shrug.

He gasps loudly like a fucking fish outta water, then proceeds to laugh manically and falls out of his chair while laughing.

I roll my eyes at his stupidity. He's always been like this. Fucking extra.

He laughs for good three minutes then gets up and settles in his chair covering his mouth trying to muffle his laughter.

"I'm sorry but this is shocking. You, a fucking fuckboi, wants to marry a guy whom you've not even fucked yet? Where's your swag man? This is pathetic" he giggles. 

"If you met him you'd not be so surprised to know I kept my hoeness in check" I mutter clenching my jaw, Jackson's getting on my every last nerve right now.

"Then let me meet him" he grins.

"No. You'll see him at the wedding anyways, by then he'll be tied to me" I smirk.

"I ain't stealing him from you bitch, chill out" he rolls his eyes Marlon Brando style.

"Hm I don't trust you" I mutter finally shoving my mouth with food. At this rate I'll be running late to work, I need to eat and leave quickly.

He just huffs and starts eating his food.

___________________________________

AN:

*Gets on my knees and bows*
I'm extremely sorry for updating so late, I've been running VERY low on motivation.

But a certain someone lifted my spirit up so I typed out this chapter .... ( psst it's bangtanlyzmansae )

Also shoutout to these lovely people's support from day one:

ThereIsPossibleWater

neemo681

profmoreartti

Love y'all ❤