You're My Fucking Husband!

Author's POV:

•NotProofread•

Jimin was sitting at the dinner table with his entire family. Everyone was cheerful and were talking to each other and laughing as one of them cracked a joke. Jimin even noticed Jungkook sitting beside Jihyun and they both seemed to be talking about something that made their eyes sparkle. Jimin assumed it must be something about Iron Man. And then the very next moment Jungkook looked up at Jimin and smiled creepily and pulled out a gun and shot everyone, leaving a gasping Jimin.

“I'm so sorry Jimin. I didn't mean to kill them” Jungkook said, eyes puppy like.

Jimin only stared at him gapingly.

A fucking nightmare.

Jimin woke up breathless and then calmed himself when he realized it was a dream. Although the thing which happened in his dream has actually happened for real too.

Jimin then got off his bed a determined man. He had to do this, for his family. No matter how much his heart ached or protested, he was driven by the love he had for his family. His love for Jungkook lost against his love for his family. Jungkook wasn't worthy enough of his love to begin with. Him loving Jungkook was a fucked up thing, as stated by his mother.

Jimin opened his door and Jungkook fell at his feet, making Jimin gasp. Jimin wondered if he had stayed by the door all this time. And in reality Jungkook had actually stayed by the door the whole night listening to his baby sob and eventually fall asleep. He noticed the consequences of his actions first-hand. He definitely did regret doing all he did even more. He wished Jimin would just forgive him, even though he knew that he didn't deserve any forgiveness.

“Jimin!” Jungkook whisper-yelled in his husky voice as he was woken up by the little fall he had when Jimin opened his door. Jungkook actually had stayed up all night and fallen asleep leaning against the door in the early hours as exhaustion had willed him to do so. His nightmares obviously hadn't left him alone yet. They were even worse now as he seemed to just suffer longer without waking up from them.

Jimin didn't acknowledge Jungkook's call and started walking downstairs, making Jungkook scramble to his feet and follow him in his sleepy state.

“Jimin baby, please talk to me” Jungkook requested, and again the staff around them was bewildered to find their ruthless psychopathic boss following his 18 year old husband like an abandoned puppy begging for attention.

Jimin again ignored his pleas and marched towards the exit, making Jungkook lose his temper.

“JIMIN! Where do you think you're going?” Jungkook yelled, making Jimin flinch and stop in his tracks. Jimin was actually terrified of an angry Jungkook.

“I'm going out. Alone” Jimin willed himself and spoke turning back to face a clearly pissed off Jungkook.

“Where?” Jungkook questioned sternly. He hoped he wasn't running off his 'best friend’ for comfort. Jungkook felt that Taehyung was his rival and he really badly wanted to eliminate him but held back only because of Jimin.

“None of your business!” Jimin yelled. He was tired of being caged and monitored for every time he went out.

“It is my business! You're my fucking husband!” Jungkook yelled back, his voice way more terrifying than Jimin's.

“That's right! I am your fucking husband, not one of your servants that you can order around. You're suffocating me in these walls. I'll end up killing myself one of these days! ” Jimin yelled back and actually meant it all. He was really getting tired of all this. If he couldn't kill Jungkook himself and couldn't manage to get help to get out of this mess, he'll definitely end himself and happily join his family.