Sexy And Handsome

Author's POV:

•Not Proofread•

Jimin woke up with a distant ringing of his handphone. He squinted his eyes and looked around at the source, finding it at the side of the bed. He slowly got off Jungkook, immediately wincing at the pain in his lower back and ass. He crawled and removed his phone from his discarded pants on the floor.

“Tae” Jimin greeted groggily.

"Are you okay Minnie?" Taehyung's worried voice asked.

“Yeah I'm fine” Jimin answered, fighting off a yawn.

"I was worried about you" Taehyung said and Jimin dragged himself out of the sleep-induced disorientation to answer to his concern.

“He didn't hurt me Tae, don't worry. He's just a possessive little shit” Jimin giggled looking at Jungkook's sleeping form.

He had his mouth hung open, his bunny teeth on display as he slept on his back.

"I am sorry for kissing you Jimin-ah. I didn't mean to cause trouble for you I swear. Somehow my body moved involuntarily-"Taehyung went off speaking fast, tone sincere.

He really didn't want to cause any problems between them because he noticed how Jimin was truly happy since Jungkook came back. He didn't want to ruin it for him.

“Tae, it's okay. Don't apologize. We're friends, friends can kiss each on their cheeks. It's nothing” Jimin smiled. He truly didn't mind it because…

"This just reminded you of our first kiss, didn't it?" Taehyung asked with an amused tone.

“Bingo” Jimin drawled out with a giggle.

Back when both friends had recently found out their sexuality, they had kissed each other for scientific research (lmao). They wanted to find out what's it like to kiss someone and  they definitely didn't want to kiss any of the jerks from school.

Thus they both had a memorable 'first kiss’ experience.

"Actually I'm about to go pick up Minkook from eomma's. He'll ask for you when he doesn't find you home" Taehyung informed and Jimin searched for a clock.

Luckily an antique looking wall clock hung high on the wall, surviving Jeon Jungkook's wrath.

“Oh shit, it's 7 PM!” Jimin realized that they slept the whole day, their date long forgotten.

"Yep, I gotta go now. See you at home okay" Taehyung bid his goodbye and Jimin sighed after ending the call.

Jimin looked around for his boxer's and slipped it on. He then sat next to his sleeping hubby, checking him out.

He frowned at the canvas of scars littered across his body. Some looked faded, while others seemed relatively new. He knew some were caused because of his foolishness. Shaking his head Jimin neared Jungkook's body, there's no point in dwelling in the past.

He bent down and started placing delicate kisses on all his scars. Starting from his neck, Jimin kissed till he reached his hipbone. Jimin looked up at Jungkook's sleeping face and smirked.

He dived south kissing along Jungkook's v line and reached his flaccid cock, which he cupped and gave few gentle strokes. Jimin looked up at the sound of a moan which left his husband's lips and giggled mischievously. Jimin had to give few more strokes to get the Juancock awake, accompanied by small purrs leaving out of Jungkook's parted lips.

(an: it's my life long dream to wake my man up with a blowjob 🌚).

Jimin buried the tip of his tongue in the slit and heard Jungkook moan out loudly, which urged him to get his whole cock in his warm, wet mouth.Jimin proceeded to leisurely suck and lick at the thick veiny cock.