I'm So Fucking Dumb

Jungkook's POV:

Luke warm light woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I opened my eyes to a beautiful morning, sun peeking out from the horizon. I looked back to the pleasant light weight on my body and I can't help the huge smile that breaks out involuntarily as my fingers run through his hair. Jimin's been making me smile a lot more than I do usually. Actually if you think about it, I can't remember the last time I had genuinely smiled before this fluffball entered my life.

An Angel.

That's how he looks like, hair catching the orange sunlight making them glow-his very own halo. Eyes closed, hiding those mesmerising orbs from me which speak volumes and convey every emotion he feels innocently. Plump lips puckered up in a cute pout. Skin as alluring as honey and equally sweet when you taste it. A bright contrast against that honey texture are the reddish pink marks over his collarbone and neck. My heart swells up with pride knowing that I made them. It swells up further when I'm reminded I was the first ever to claim this angel.

Suddenly I'm reminded of the fact that I didn't really go gentle on him, heck I didn't even get to ask him if he was okay after that.

As I was thinking back on last night, I feel my baby stir up, he groans and rubs his eye cutely. I chuckle lowly at that, making him look my way, which made me laugh even more.

I witnessed the most cutest sight in the whole universe.

My baby turned his head and rested his chin on my chest and looked at me questioningly, one eye still closed.

"Sorry, did I wake you baby?" I ask, removing my hand from his scalp only to brush back the hair stuck on his forehead.

"Mm no" he looked around, "what's the time?" he then moved his body a little and immediately winced.

Yep, I really didn't go gentle on him. Surprisingly, it makes me feel bad, almost guilty. The reason why I lost control was the fact that I waited way too long for him.

"Don't move baby" I look at the clock on the bedside table and look back at a still groggy and slightly wincing Jimin. "It's six thirty".

"I gotta get ready for school" he groans and tries to get up again, pushing himself up on his forearms.

"Ba-" I couldn't finish as he shrieked loudly.

We actually ended up sleeping while I was still inside him, resulting in more soreness on his little self.

"What the fuck Jungkook! I told you to be gentle" his eyes turn glassy.

"I'm sorry baby, truly very sorry. Please rest, don't move" I gently place him next to me and pull the covers up till his chest and kiss his forehead.

"I can't even move, how am I supposed to get to school? I HAVE A TEST FOR GOD'S SAKE" His voice rose in panic and frustration.

"I'll inform your school about your absence baby. Please just rest now as you absolutely have to attend your birthday party tonight" I tried to lesson his panic but it only made him widen his eyes more.

"I have to meet tons of people tonight and you knew that yet you seduced me into this! I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK" his tone wasn't exactly accusatory, it was more whiny.

"Forgive me baby, please?" I tried to use my rusted aegyo, which seemed to have worked as he blushed and mumbled a soft 'It's okay'.

"Did I hurt you too much?" I ask, praying it didn't and he enjoyed his first time with me. My Juancock's pride was on the line.

"It did..." my heart picked up it's pace, surprising me too.

"But the pleasure made up for it. So yeah I liked it" he was basically a tomato at this point.