Serendipity Topped By Euphoria

AN: If you understand the meaning of the title I fucking love you with my wholeass dark heart!

Author's POV:

Jungkook's breath hitched at the bright smile. He immediately dived down to devour the five course meal that his husband is, whilst his hands found themselves under his fluffy sweater, caressing the pale smooth skin with utmost care. Jungkook felt Jimin unbuttoning his shirt while he reciprocated the kiss with equal zeal. Jungkook bit onto his thick bottom lip and pulled away, knowing clearly his tiny husband was getting breathless and impatient. The evidence being the tent forming in his pants.

Jungkook was no different either, his erection was painfully hard.

Pulling himself up on his thick thighs, Jungkook took his shirt off, thanks to his husband for unbuttoning his shirt completely. While Jungkook ripped his shirt off, Jimin sat up under him, admiring his husband with lust-blown pupils. He always forgets to admire and appreciate just how handsome Jungkook is. His crazy personality ends up masking his beauty and genuine heart.

Jimin raised his hands so that Jungkook could pull off his sweater, the cold breeze immediately enveloping his sizzling skin. As Jungkook was done, he flipped Jimin onto his stomach swiftly, making Jimin moan out at the various possibilities this position brings. His mind very kindly provided variety of mental images, fueling his erection.

He felt Jungkook's long fingers gripping his hips, pulling him slightly above the bed, raising his bubble butt up in the air. After that Jungkook opened his pant button and zip and pulled it softly off his skin, along with his boxers. Jimin then felt his shoes and socks coming off. He shivered at the amazing feeling of cold air on his burning skin.

Jungkook kneeled between Jimin's thighs and let out a groan at the sight of the holy booty God blessed his life with, his dick twitching to be home as soon as possible. A long string of saliva dropped onto one of Jimin's thicc buttcheek, making him moan at the feeling. Jungkook immediately wiped at his chin, not being embarrassed in the least bit at literally drooling at his tiny husband's bootyful ass.

Jungkook sat down crossed legged, ready to consume what he's been starving for years now. He pulled Jimin on his lap, bringing the holy booty right in front of his face. Jimin pushed his face into a pillow to support himself and widened his already parted legs, immediately feeling Jungkook's breath fanning his asshole and balls. He felt Jungkook's hands caressing his plump asscheeks, the feeling brought Jimin to inhale and exhale shuddering breaths. He actually wanted to be taken immediately, but he knew Jungkook was going to take his very own sweet time in devouring each and every part of him today.

Jungkook gave a satisfied squeeze to the plump, holy, God blessed Jibooty with both his hands. He dived in, licking a stripe from Jimin's balls to his hole, immediately feeling the skin under his tongue quivering. He felt proud to make his tiny husband's body react to him like this. Jungkook pulled Jimin closer by holding one of his thick thigh on the left, and the other palmed one of the asscheek, giving it another squeeze because why the fuck not.

Red, long salivating tongue met Jimin's quivering hole, making the younger shudder. Jungkook continued licking like a kitten, alternating between circular and vertical motions. Jimin's moans urged him to never cease with his skilled tongue.

“Kook-” Jimin begged.

Jungkook's hand left from his thigh and he tentatively dipped the middle finger in the well lubricated hole, analyzing Jimin's state. When he felt Jimin take a sharp breath in, he slowly pulled out his finger, only to jab it back in. Jimin let out a long satisfied whine. Smirking, Jungkook dived back in, licking at the rim while his finger burrowed in the unbelievably tight hole. His poor Juancock was choking himself to death in his tight pants but Jungkook didn't care, Jimin's pleasure was his top priority.