I Shouldn't Have Done That

AN:

Wahhhhhh I have 160 reads??!! I'm SOBBING, people actually reading my shit. I appreciate it so much, love every single one of you reading, voting and commenting. Hope you continue to like it ❤ Stay happy chingus!
____________________________________

Author's POV:

After having a rather quiet dinner with Jungkook, Jimin asked for his handphone as per their deal earlier. Jungkook handed him a sleek black handphone.

"I want my old handphone back. I have all my friends and families contacts in it" Jimin pouted.

"You won't need them darling. Also you can only call me and Yoongi from this phone" Jungkook stated.

"Who's Yoongi?" Jimin furrowed his brows. "Also how can you say I won't be needing them? I'm staying here as you wanted. I'm MARRYING YOU for fucks sake, why can't you let me be in touch with my friends and family?"

"Yoongi is kinda my assistant. And you don't need to be in touch with them, you're life revolves around me now, you're my wife". Jungkook deadpanned.

"Firstly, I'm a guy, so don't fucking call me wife. Secondly, we're not married yet. Thirdly, I WILL stay in touch with them, you can't take my life away from me or I'm gonna make this much harder for you".

"You wouldn't dare my love, remember what happened last time?" Jungkook smirked. He fucking smirked at Jimin, being rather proud of killing his 'wife-to-be's' father.

"You fucking piece of shit!" Jimin growled.

"Don't abuse me baby, I am seven years elder than you. You should respect me, also because I AM going to be your husband soon". Jungkook carressed Jimin's cheek as he spoke which had Jimin backing away from Jungkook's touch. Jungkook just glared at Jimin's action.

Suddenly Jimin was reminded of his father.

"Wh-where's my appa's b-body?" Jimin choked out. Feeling bad about forgetting about the fact that he didn't even give a decent burial for his appa. Even though his appa have hit him sometimes under the influence of alcohol he was still a bit of a good father to him. He felt like a failure of a son.

"Follow me" Jungkook started walking with Jimin trailing behind him. Jungkook lead them towards the back side of the mansion which was very creepy looking. It had a huge clearing with plain land and small trimmed grass, ahead of that was a patch of tall trees, like a mini jungle. Which was followed by more plain land and then that damn ten feet wall with surveillance. So his mansion was pretty impenetrable.

Jungkook stopped after walking a little more on the plain grass.

"He's gotta be buried around here somewhere". Jungkook plainly stated gesturing his hand towards the huge clearing of plain grass. Jimin was pissed would be an understatement.

"YOU FUCKING BURIED MY APPA IN YOUR BACKYARD?" Yelling at Jungkook out of pure anger Jimin raised his hand to slap Jungkook but Jungkook's fast reflexes caught his wrist in time this time around because he was pretty much expecting this reaction.

"Just because I let you go with a simple slap last time doesn't mean you take advantage of it sweetheart" Jungkook gritted out with a bruising grip on Jimin's wrist, jaws tightened and his veins throbbing on it. Even his his endearment 'sweetheart' sounded like poison to Jimin's ear.

"How do you fucking expect me to not hit you, you piece of fucking trash. You're insane. You killed my father just because I refused your stupid date. You kidnapped my family. How do you fucking expect me to even respect you? You know what, FUCK YOU. I'll never marry you, fuck off. Kill me, I don't care. But I'm not living with a psychopath like you".

Jungkook was fuming by now. His eyes were shooting daggers at Jimin like .50 caliber machine gun. Jungkook just didn't understand how Jimin still doesn't seem to get the seriousness of his warnings. Just like that he started walking towards the mansion. Jimin's wrist started to hurt even more but Jungkook just wouldn't let go. Jimin tried his best to pry his hand out of his grip but it was of no use, Jungkook was way too stronger. Jimin started to feel his hand becoming numb due to the cut off of blood supply with Jungkook's tight grip.

"Let go of my wrist Jungkook" Jimin cried out.

Jungkook just glanced back stopping momentarily then started walking again, without loosening his grip. It was the first time Jungkook's name came out of Jimin's beautiful lips. It made Jungkook's heart flutter, he almost decided to let Jimin go, let his little outburst slide but then his mind reminded him to teach Jimin a very good lesson. He couldn't have Jimin getting outta line like that.

"I can't fucking feel my hand anymore, you're cutting off the blood supply!" Jimin whined out struggling to keep up with Jungkook's long strides, he was way taller after all.

Jungkook didn't answer nor did he loosen it. He only started walking faster which made Jimin stumble and fall. Jungkook turned around and picked Jimin up and put him on his shoulder with a very tight grip on Jimin's middle and thighs. Jimin whimpered from Jungkook's grip. He started hitting Jungkook's back with his tiny fists, hoping he'd put him down.

"Let go of me you asshole" Jimin yelled.

Jungkook was now inside the mansion. The staff inside the mansion watched the whole scene with their jaws dropped. Sure they knew Jungkook's reputation, but they thought this guy was able to change Jungkook. Because never before has Jungkook brought anyone home. They also knew about the fact that Jungkook was going to marry that man. Unfortunately it was forced. They pitied the man. But now it seemed like Jimin was in much trouble, they only hoped that he doesn't die tonight.

Jungkook walked them into the huge basement of his mansion. Jimin tried to hold onto anything which could slow them down but it didn't help at all. Jimin started to panic when he noticed the basement. His mind was yelling at him,
'YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT'

'YOU ANGERED HIM, JUST GREAT'

'THIS IS HOW YOU DIE'

Jimin started crying thinking it's his time to die now. Sure enough he'll kill him now. He shouldn't have played with the devil. Jimin greatly regretted his outburst earlier. He knew the only way he could deal with Jungkook was to comply to him. Have his way by fooling Jungkook with sweet words  but that went out of the window when he was so angry. Now he's gonna have to face the consequences.

"I shouldn't have done that" he muttered in Jungkook's back, but Jungkook heard him regardless and smirked.

____________________________________

AN:

*Sheepish smile* cliffy, sorry y'all.

So what do you all think is going to happen?

Will Jimin face more harsh consequences like his father's murder right in front of his eyes or something less ?

Also please let me know if Jimin is acting morally in his situation or no.

Thank you all so much again for taking your time to read my story, it really makes me very happy. I started writing this book when I was sick, I've recovered now but physically and mentally I feel like shit but writing this makes me feel less useless. So thank you for appreciating my work. Love each one of you, goodluck to y'all in everything you do.

(Sorry for the long AN, it's just this once I promise).