Tell Me How You Want It...

Author's POV:

The brand new yellow Ferrari pulled up at the grand entrance of an elegant hotel. As usual at any Jeon functions, there was a red carpet sprawled out for entry. Throngs of media personnel were lined up at each sides of the driveway, to click pictures of the Jeon heir with his fiancé. The media went into frenzy when Jeon Enterprises released the news of pre-engaged CEO Jeon Jungkook. Each media label wanted to interview the couple, get maximum pictures and every juicy tidbit.

Jungkook let go of Jimin's hand as he had to get out of the car, he had practically held Jimin's hand all the way here. Jungkook was still beating himself up over what happened earlier so he wanted to be extra caring towards Jimin.

Jungkook closed the door to his side, and without acknowledging any of the screaming media he walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Jimin, who in turn stepped out smiling brightly as he held Jungkook's stretched out hand. Jungkook then snaked his hand across Jimin's waist and walked them a bit further away from the car as the media was already clicking their photos. Jungkook was used to this level of media exposure but since Jimin wasn't he was very nervous. Still he managed to smile brightly as he was naturally very happy, thanks to his fiancé.

A minute into the blinding flashes and shuttering clicks Jungkook felt a tug at his coat so he looked at his baby, who was on his tippy toes with mouth hung open as if he was trying to speak. Even if he was Jungkook couldn't hear him over the shuttering clicks and screaming people, so Jungkook bent down to his left, his ear reaching Jimin's level. That cute sight was the enough for the media to go bonkers over the cuteness of the couple.

Jungkook momentarily gritted his teeth at their loudness as Jimin tried to raise his voice enough to be audible to Jungkook.

“Does my make-up look okay? I don't look like I cried do I?” Jimin asked, his lips grazing Jungkook's earlobe as he leaned in a little more.

Jimin had reapplied his make-up on their way here as he had cried an awful lot, messing up his professionally applied make-up.

Jungkook turned to looked at Jimin and smiled,

“You look perfect baby”.

Jimin smiled back and turned to the cameras.

After another minute of posing and being congratulated by a screaming mass the couple retreated and went inside the venue.

The ballroom in which the celebration was held was huge, having eight chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, each situated at perfect distance casting beautiful light over the expanse of the hall. Aside from the chandeliers, the ceiling itself was littered with art, various colourful landscapes adorning each curve and bump. The walls were deep purple, with golden patterned design on them, giving a royalty look. Actually the whole hall dripped of royalty, and it surely was a royal level celebration.

Jimin gasped and complimented the interior as they were standing up on the first floor, looking down at the hall. Jungkook nodded in turn and guided Jimin down the stairs with his hand linked with Jimin's, escorting him. The guests all cooed as they saw the couple descending the stairs. At the base of the stairs stood Jeon Jungshin, fake smile plastered like a second skin, instantly irritating Jimin with his presence.

The couple bowed as they reached down.

“Congratulations son, don't get rid of this kid way too soon.Our political reputation is at line” Jungshin patted Jungkook's shoulder congratulating and looked at Jimin as he practically insulted him, again.

Jimin was starting to hate him more and more.

“Never planned to Commander, rest assured” Jungkook stated, Jimin badly wanted to know what he means by that but he didn't question right away.