Conflicted As Fuck

AN: I have changed the warnings as they were inadequate in warning y'all against the contents of this book so please go read them first, if you're uncomfortable with any of these topics I suggest you discontinue reading.

Author's POV:

Jungkook knew that Jimin had developed feelings for him, but was still trying his best to deny. The elder was ecstatic knowing his little fiancé could possibly stay with him on his own will.

But all that went down the drain when he found the younger escaping, he knew having Jimin around his family would influence him badly. His mother being the biggest contributor to it, so the first one he shot was her. He absolutely despised her. Jungkook was going to spare the kid's life, but since Jimin had to be punished for his betrayal, he shot the kid too. Jungkook was really fucked up, he didn't even bat an eyelash while killing the innocent soul. In his eyes, he was doing a necessary evil to punish his little fiancé.

But Jungkook definitely didn't expect Jimin's fury when he found out his brother's death. His eyes shone with determination, determination to kill Jungkook. That's why Jungkook had to do what he did. He swiftly twisted his baby's head, with the right amount of pressure, to have him unconscious.

As Jimin fell into unconsciousness his body fell backwards, but Jungkook snaked his arm across his waist and held him before his body could hit the concrete road. He then leaned in over Jimin's body.

“You just made this lot harder for yourself sweetheart” Jungkook spoke softly and pecked his lips. He then snaked his other hand across Jimin's knees and picked him up bridal style and carried him to the car and put him in the back seat. He too then got in and gently placed Jimin's head on his lap, and caressed his hair running his fingers through the silky black locks, humming contently.

“Now there's no one left to steal you from me. All your love is mine to have” Jungkook whispered softly smiling down at his unconscious fiancé.

__________________________________

*At Jeon residence*

Jimin woke up hours later, with a throbbing jaw. It felt like it was broken. He touched his swollen jaw and winced immediately, he couldn't remember how he got hurt or what happened before waking up. Then like a hugeass truck it all hit him. Running away, getting caught, Jungkook's punch, his eomma and brother's death, then it all went black.

“JUNGKOOK!!” he roared, he would kill that man even if he loves him. He killed his eomma and also his little brother, which was totally unacceptable.

“Ah you're finally up-” Jungkook opened the door while speaking but couldn't finish as he had to duck to avoid the lamp which flew towards his face.

“I'm gonna kill you bitch!!” Jimin got up, still wobbly and ran furiously towards Jungkook who now stood up tall, surrounded by shards of glass from the broken lamp.

“Babe, there's glass here, don't come near” Jungkook moved away from the mess to avoid Jimin running into it and hurting his feet. The elder was wearing his shoes but Jimin was barefoot.

Jimin followed Jungkook to the right and swung a punch, which Jungkook immediately caught. He then threw another with his left hand, which got blocked by Jungkook, again. Since Jungkook was a fast reflexed motherfucker, he immediately placed his shoe cladded feet on both of Jimin's feet, all before Jimin could even think of kicking him.

“Let go of me motherfucker” Jimin yelled trying to pry off his hands and feet.

“Why? Do you really wanna kill me that bad?” Jungkook cocked his brow, expression saying 'Do you really dare to?’ and all Jimin wanted to do was punch that expression off his face.